MAPD commissions first to get the AXE?

Will Agents lose MAPD renewals in financial crisis?

• Total voters
The sun shinning is a hellofa lot different than govt subsidies bro

We all have our opinions but I dont think MAPD commissions is going to be sustained with all this FREE crap they are giving seniors. Baby boomers are entering bigtime into the medicare family

Brace urselves bc its hard to take away from seniors all the free stuff. The AXE will fall on renewal commissions

In my opinion
Why don't you just quit now? Save yourself.

If an true in-house agent moves your client you keep the aor . I’ve had it happen 5-6 times this yr . If commissions get cut 90% I’ll simply answer client calls only and never move any plans . In 5 yrs 80% of the book is gone . In the meantime I’ll write fe off the book and from day one pivot 100% to fe,aca and annuities. If aca goes away so be it . In life things change and I’ll change

Wrong. Already had clients stolen this year by in house agents.

In house agent plan changes are protected. Old news, next.
Wrong. Specifically happened just 2 months ago w BCBS. They stole a client then would not return heres their response

Dear Agent:

Request of agent of record change has been reviewed.

We are unable to complete this request. Effective 3/1/2021, member letters requesting an AOR are no longer accepted. AOR requests are only completed per an approved Plan Change application for Medicare Advantage and Part-D business.

Wrong. Specifically happened just 2 months ago w BCBS. They stole a client then would not return heres their response

Dear Agent:

We are unable to complete this request. Effective 3/1/2021, member letters requesting an AOR are no longer accepted. AOR requests are only completed per an approved Plan Change application for Medicare Advantage and Part-D business.

Thats bs . Show me proof a in house agent moved them . 100% it was an agent who said he was with blue cross . Client says “ I got an agent “ rep says “ I work with your agent . He told us to call you” . I’ve seen it 50 times

Thats bs . Show me proof a in house agent moved them . 100% it was an agent who said he was with blue cross . Client says “ I got an agent “ rep says “ I work with your agent . He told us to call you” . I’ve seen it 50 times
Sorry. In house agent. Period
I dont have to prove squat. It was my client they stole. Guaranteed when brokers lose agents things like this happens.

I've been predicting that (the 2nd wave of commission cuts) for several years. Fortunately I've been wrong so far. I think it will come but no reason agents shouldn't sell all of them they can sell currently. Just don't put ALL your eggs in that basket.

It cannot keep going as we boomers age in bigly. . Your timing doesnt mean you are wrong. Lots of money for nothing. Haters hate bc lose renewals doesnt sit well w many.

Dear Agent:

Yeah you just got outsold by an agent. Not in house.

Back