MAPD Enrollments outside of AEP

Was told by a trusted source that the SEP used was "low performing MAPD plan with lower than 3 stars" per my source. Funny because this member doesn't even have a MAPD plan, she has original medicare. What a joke CMS has become. It's open season year round. By the way, I heard it was a company called OneDigital who did the enrollment. So OneDigital has frauds working for them. Seniors beware!
It's not cms it's the insurance carrier, they certified the sep, and sent it to cms for processing, call them up and ask them how it happens

Take your pick . Mov,dst,change of lis or Medicaid level , spap pharmaceutical and on and on. No carrier checks any . Every client i talk to i beat in their head never give your Medicare to ss out. There’s scammers on every corner trying to scam you . No matter what 10% of your book will be flipped during 12 months . The question is how hard are you going to work to save clients . I fig I’ve saved at least 65 plans this yr

No matter what 10% of your book will be flipped during 12 months .
Again with the incorrect blanket statements.

Don, you seem unable to comprehend that a great many of us did not build our business on the low-hanging duals fruit that you have chased. To use an apt analogy, when your house is built on a solid foundation, you don't have to fret and scramble when a storm kicks up.

I couldn't care less about your blathering on and on, but there are impressionable noobs around that read this crap and don't know how to filter the noise.

Again with the incorrect blanket statements.

Don, you seem unable to comprehend that a great many of us did not build our business on the low-hanging duals fruit that you have chased. To use an apt analogy, when your house is built on a solid foundation, you don't have to fret and scramble when a storm kicks up.

I couldn't care less about your blathering on and on, but there are impressionable noobs around that read this crap and don't know how to filter the noise.
You stfu . I do 5 times the business you ever dreamt up . I have incredible client loyalty overall . I’ve had no less than 50 clients tell me how appreciative they are of me the last 30 days . Because i work with low income people you’re shaming me . You go f yourself . I make 5 times the money you make .

I
Take your pick . Mov,dst,change of lis or Medicaid level , spap pharmaceutical and on and on. No carrier checks any . Every client i talk to i beat in their head never give your Medicare to ss out. There’s scammers on every corner trying to scam you . No matter what 10% of your book will be flipped during 12 months . The question is how hard are you going to work to save clients . I fig I’ve saved at least 65 plans this yr

Don't these call centers already have the MBI #s and DOB of a shitload of present and past members? I believe some call centers are even given access to UHC and Humana's internal telesales CRM.

I audit my MAs every summer.

Pretty simple process. Isolate a carrier in my CRM, then cross reference it with the carrier active book of business.

Every summer I'm surprised that a few people switched and I'm not AOR on their new plan. The lady who says she prefers a PPO switched to an HMO 3/1. The guy who loved his low MOOP w/ $0 got suckered into a Giveback. I also find a few deaths that I was unaware of.

But it's nowhere close to 10% of my MA book.

Facts.

I'd agree with @DonP that it is probably more than most agents think, and it's probably more than most on here claim.

I thought you had way more than 650 clients.

I audit my MAs every summer.

Pretty simple process. Isolate a carrier in my CRM, then cross reference it with the carrier active book of business.

Every summer I'm surprised that a few people switched and I'm not AOR on their new plan. The lady who says she prefers a PPO switched to an HMO 3/1. The guy who loved his low MOOP w/ $0 got suckered into a Giveback. I also find a few deaths that I was unaware of.

But it's nowhere close to 10% of my MA book.

Facts.

I'd agree with @DonP that it is probably more than most agents think, and it's probably more than most on here claim.
I should have clarified I’m speaking of my dual/lis book of business . Most call centers at 40-50% persistency. I’m near 90% . Non dual lis im probably at 97% . As far as deaths go I’ve had at least 17-20 . Most all deaths are low income it seems .All that matters is what my net profit is at yr end . And im very happy with that

I should have clarified I’m speaking of my dual/lis book of business . Most call centers at 40-50% persistency. I’m near 90% . Non dual lis im probably at 97% . As far as deaths go I’ve had at least 17-20 . Most all deaths are low income it seems .All that matters is what my net profit is at yr end . And im very happy with that
So good to know only poor people die. The shit that comes out of your mouth never ceases to amaze me. Golfing again today! lol

Back