MAPD is subsidized by a broken Gov’t

Chances MAPD becomes non commissioned

• Lower than 50%

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Higher than 50%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I look at some of the most successful and influential people bitching. Thats why many dont sit in the back of the bus anymore. Lots of righteousness on these blogs should try it some times. Its not about happiness its about principle. Why is the 125,000,000 minimum going to AHIP? Whos getting salary boosts at the expense of the street workers?

Maybe under the hood a revolutionary vision could grab hold of deeper issues than just following the herd to pay corporate easy $$.

Disgusting red tape
I agree with you and I like FLM's idea about being grandfathered in after successfully passing the test 5-10 years in a row. I've always felt that way about Continuing Education. :yes:

I agree with you and I like FLM's idea about being grandfathered in after successfully passing the test 5-10 years in a row. I've always felt that way about Continuing Education. :yes:

Go out with a bang bud. Yeah, I smoked hash in the day when it wasnt laced with peyote, lol.

We finally agree. Now move FLM2 over to the left ;)

Don't get too comfortable expecting things to stay the way they are, and definitely be careful how much of your business is dependent on what the gov't decides.

Again, if you are in insurance, ALL of your business no matter what product is dependent on what the government decides.

Govt wont take over Life insurance. I bet my life on it. Pun intended.

I did not say that they would. But what I did say (and what is reality) is that Government could change everything about life insurance as we know it and take that away from us with regulations etc. I don't get why you don't see that.

I did not say that they would. But what I did say (and what is reality) is that Government could change everything about life insurance as we know it and take that away from us with regulations etc. I don't get why you don't see that.
Ok, but the risk compared to MAPD which is govt funded is totally @ 100x the risk of change. You are not comparing apples bc life insurance is a a more independent entity. The risk of Shanandoah pulling agent comps was a huge surprise but it did happen. MAPD is at risk each 4 years

Ok, but the risk compared to MAPD which is govt funded is totally @ 100x the risk of change. You are not comparing apples bc life insurance is a a more independent entity. The risk of Shanandoah pulling agent comps was a huge surprise but it did happen. MAPD is at risk each 4 years

Ok, I'm done engaging you. It's clear you just want to complain, which is your right, but ridiculous none the less. It started with complaining about SOA's then harping on the Government and warning newbies about impending doom. Get over it man.

Have you bitched about this since 2005 or just in the past few years? Either way, you've had time to change gears but yet you don't....but you still complain. Are you not independent? Go sell something else for crying out loud!

Since you have not taken the opportunity to do something else in years, I can only come to the conclusion that you just like to bitch!

:noteworthy: WINNER!!!

Ok, I'm done engaging you. It's clear you just want to complain, which is your right, but ridiculous none the less. It started with complaining about SOA's then harping on the Government and warning newbies about impending doom. Get over it man.
Reality is not everyone is bellying up to scratch what itching ears want to hear

Use ur ignore button

Latest posts

Back