MAPD is subsidized by a broken Gov’t

Chances MAPD becomes non commissioned

• Lower than 50%

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Higher than 50%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure it does. If Medicare for All passes there won't be a need for those products except for things like Term-Life bundled with CI etc. Med Supps will be gone. Dental gone.

Forget it the US as we know it will be gone, The collapse will begin Its over not just for us but everyone

Everyone will be so desperate for a solution, which will come as planned, Something no one would have accepted except the living conditions got so bad anything looks good

Sure it does. If Medicare for All passes there won't be a need for those products except for things like Term-Life bundled with CI etc. Med Supps will be gone. Dental gone.
Dental is optional w MAPD. LTC isnt covered but 20 days, life insurance isnt covered. The only risky one med supp but thats probably needed because MEdicare is only 80%

So u are very very wrong in that statement and probably more at risk than anyone if thats ur apples in the basket product!

No wonder theres so much angst from u and my contrarian view!

Priceless

Dental is optional w MAPD
What does this have to do with anything?

The only risky one med supp but thats probably needed because MEdicare is only 80%
I'm starting to think you don't know what Medicare for All actually is.

So u are very very wrong in that statement and probably more at risk than anyone if thats ur apples in the basket product!
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. And no, I do not put all of my apples in the MAPD basket nor have I ever said so.

No wonder theres so much angst from u and my contrarian view!
No, my pushback is because your view is not reality.

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm starting to think you don't know what Medicare for All actually is.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. And no, I do not put all of my apples in the MAPD basket nor have I ever said so.

No, my pushback is because your view is not reality.

Medicare for all will never be 100% they cannot afford 80%

Nuff said Bernie

Priceless

Thats my point. I dont sell govt programs since 2005 herded them into the product. If medicare for all passes that has no affect on real insurance products that are not teathered to CMS

Ugggghhhh..... you have no idea what "Medicare-For-All" really is man. You should read what the frighteningly popular proposal actually is.

If passed in it's currently proposed form, it literally means selling anything health insurance-related will become ILLEGAL. There will be no Med supps, no MAPD, no D&V, no under-65 health, ancillaries, etc. "Medicare-For-All" isn't really Medicare as we know it. It's supposed to cover everything health related and have no deductibles, no copays, and any insurance policy that offers a duplication of coverage would be OUTLAWED! If that's to be believed at face value then even indemnity plans, maybe even Cancer / Heart plans, could become illegal. So us health agents would be forced to switch industries and sell Life or P&C, or just get out of the insurance business. So this whole "I don't sell CMS products so Medicare-For-All won't affect me! I sell real insurance! (whatever that means)" bit that you're going on about is patently false.

I sell MAPD, Med Supps, ancillaries, and under-65 health. With "Medicare-For-All" I stand to lose my entire book of business. And so do you.

So to your original point, no part of the insurance industry is safe from government regulation, intervention, and disruption. So either take the MAPD business "red tape" in stride or avoid it and leave more business for the rest of us. It really doesn't matter.

So this whole "I don't sell CMS products so Medicare-For-All won't affect me! I sell real insurance! (whatever that means)" bit that you're going on about is patently false.

I sell MAPD, Med Supps, ancillaries, and under-65 health. With "Medicare-For-All" I stand to lose my entire book of business. And so do you.
EXACTLY!

I sell life insurance and have my own discount franchise. Medicare for all is a carrot. Nice try Bernie 2

Ugggghhhh..... you have no idea what "Medicare-For-All" really is man. You should read what the frighteningly popular proposal actually is.

If passed in it's currently proposed form, it literally means selling anything health insurance-related will become ILLEGAL. There will be no Med supps, no MAPD, no D&V, no under-65 health, ancillaries, etc. "Medicare-For-All" isn't really Medicare as we know it. It's supposed to cover everything health related and have no deductibles, no copays, and any insurance policy that offers a duplication of coverage would be OUTLAWED! If that's to be believed at face value then even indemnity plans, maybe even Cancer / Heart plans, could become illegal. So us health agents would be forced to switch industries and sell Life or P&C, or just get out of the insurance business. So this whole "I don't sell CMS products so Medicare-For-All won't affect me! I sell real insurance! (whatever that means)" bit that you're going on about is patently false.

So to your original point, no part of the insurance industry is safe from government regulation, intervention, and disruption. So either take the MAPD business "red tape" in stride or avoid it and leave more business for the rest of us. It really doesn't matter.

Back