MAPD is subsidized by a broken Gov’t

Chances MAPD becomes non commissioned

• Lower than 50%

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Higher than 50%

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im 82 years old and legally blind. Imagine doing this bullshit every year to try to keep my retirement. People get disabled when they get older and cannot do all this anymore. Now what? Forfeit all my hard work for CMS and in-house agents?

Im 82 years old and legally blind. Imagine doing this bullshit every year to try to keep my retirement. People get disabled when they get older and cannot do all this anymore. Now what? Forfeit all my hard work for CMS and in-house agents?
No wonder you're a "little bit cranky". :yes:

Have you bitched about this since 2005 or just in the past few years? Either way, you've had time to change gears but yet you don't....but you still complain. Are you not independent? Go sell something else for crying out loud!

Since you have not taken the opportunity to do something else in years, I can only come to the conclusion that you just like to bitch!

Some people are like that. I loved my dad, but he wasn't happy if he wasn't bitching about spmething. :twitchy:
I look at some of the most successful and influential people bitching. Thats why many dont sit in the back of the bus anymore. Lots of righteousness on these blogs should try it some times. Its not about happiness its about principle. Why is the 125,000,000 minimum going to AHIP? Whos getting salary boosts at the expense of the street workers?

Maybe under the hood a revolutionary vision could grab hold of deeper issues than just following the herd to pay corporate easy $$.

Disgusting red tape

What makes you think that these commissions are going away? And what makes you think it has to do with government debt? The government doesn't pay these commissions unless I am missing something here.
Asking this question shows you probably haven't been in this business more than a few years, or I'm misreading your question.
The gov't doesn't pay commissions directly, but their payments to the plans is what pays the commission. If they decide to cut back on the payment amount, or cut it out completely, watch how your commissions are impacted. It can and it has happened. In the 1990's and early 2000's plan withdrawals and service area reductions were rampant. Don't get too comfortable expecting things to stay the way they are, and definitely be careful how much of your business is dependent on what the gov't decides.

Latest posts

Back