Marketing Medicare Supp to Seniors Not in IEP

I rarely find someone that is diabetic and not taking a RX for heart or HBP. I know of a couple companies that still accept those conditions. Since when did MOO start accepting people with diabetes and HBP meds?

I suppose there are more out there than I remember, but I cut to the chase rather quickly when someone is not in their IEP. I ask if they are in good health and most of the time they are honest. Then I ask what meds they take and what for.

If I encounter something that is a deal killer I end the conversation rather quickly once I confirm they won't make it through underwriting.

So while I have only had 2 or 3 declines in the last 15 months or so I probably give more than I realize the boot.

I rarely find someone that is diabetic and not taking a RX for heart or HBP. I know of a couple companies that still accept those conditions. Since when did MOO start accepting people with diabetes and HBP meds?

I was told by an underwriter (I'm in Illinois) that they did. He said they can have diabetes AND HBP, but they can't be taking more than 2 medications for each issue. He called it the 2/4/2 or 2/2/4 or something like that.

I was told by an underwriter (I'm in Illinois) that they did. He said they can have diabetes AND HBP, but they can't be taking more than 2 medications for each issue. He called it the 2/4/2 or 2/2/4 or something like that.

No more than two meds for each, and no change in dosage or meds up or down in the last 2 years.

After thousands of hours of telemarketing and door knocking, I decided to quit wasting my time and money. Now I hold seminars every couple of months, and I end up with a large number of prospects before I even get out the door. Then come the referrals. It keeps us so busy it almost drives us nuts!

After thousands of hours of telemarketing and door knocking, I decided to quit wasting my time and money. Now I hold seminars every couple of months, and I end up with a large number of prospects before I even get out the door. Then come the referrals. It keeps us so busy it almost drives us nuts!

I just get up in the morning, roughly 11:00 or so, open my front door and yell out, "ANYBODY WANT A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT!!???!" Then, I close the door, shower and get dressed. Open my door up to the line of 10-15 seniors that have shown up. I'll write the first 5 and tell the rest to come back the next day.
Anybody that does any different is dumb.

Back