MASA ambulance scam

Medicare bro

Super Genius
Anyone have any clients who attended a seminar on this. Had a couple come in ready to give them $4900 and they are on bankruptcy. What do you all think?

Anyone have any clients who attended a seminar on this. Had a couple come in ready to give them $4900 and they are on bankruptcy. What do you all think?
Caveat, not an agent.

We have gotten seminar postcards from them every 4-6 weeks for months. We never went to a seminar and I've not saved any of the cards.

Did not know they were in bankruptcy, and cannot find anything on it either. Can you provide me a source to go to? thanks.
Caveat, not an agent.

Op's post is a bit unclear to me as to whether company or clients are the ones with bankruptcy issues.

I know you've said you are more employer plans than individual plans, but I'm still going to ask since you posted in the thread.

I never went to any of these seminars because I couldn't see that I might have a need for medical air transport.

Is there something here you think a (Medicare Age) person, particularly one with limited financial resources, should consider?

Caveat, not an agent.

Op's post is a bit unclear to me as to whether company or clients are the ones with bankruptcy issues.

I know you've said you are more employer plans than individual plans, but I'm still going to ask since you posted in the thread.

I never went to any of these seminars because I couldn't see that I might have a need for medical air transport.

Is there something here you think a (Medicare Age) person, particularly one with limited financial resources, should consider?
I was unclear too; thought he was referencing the company as being in bankruptcy.

I can see a reason for an individual to purchase this service, but very limited number of people. Mostly larger companies that have international employees who may need repatriation and other similar type services.

Back