mass mutual career

sams66

Expert
I am in the recruiting process with Mass Mutual I would like some feedback from some agents that work there or have worked there. specificially about their financing program for new agents. also, what is it like overall within that firm.

I have narrowed my companies that want to hire me down to Mass and Northwestern. Northwestern just seems to really nickel and dime the agent. I know that they are a good firm etc, just seems like all these small fees would really add up.

Sam

Also, what happens if you leave? At NML, you loose all the opportunties for term conversions that you buildt up over the years. At MM, as far as I know, you can still convert those as a broker. This can add up to a significant amount of money over time.

I am in the recruiting process with Mass Mutual I would like some feedback from some agents that work there or have worked there. specificially about their financing program for new agents. also, what is it like overall within that firm.

I have narrowed my companies that want to hire me down to Mass and Northwestern. Northwestern just seems to really nickel and dime the agent. I know that they are a good firm etc, just seems like all these small fees would really add up.

Sam

MassMutual and Northwestern Mutual are BOTH fine companies with good reputations.

It boils down to NOT the company, but the INDIVIDUAL that will be mentoring and training you.

Back