Math Doesn't Lie

Again, this is nothing but a takeoff on NAA. They do it with simplified issue MP, this deal is simplified issue whole life.

Of course, NAA took their cues from Amway.

Again, this is nothing but a takeoff on NAA. They do it with simplified issue MP, this deal is simplified issue whole life.

Of course, NAA took their cues from Amway.

That's Cool!

I hope we are 1/100th as successful as NAA.

Those guys have the recruiting, training and marketing down to a science . . .

Tom

Insurance agents are skilled individuals. Insurance sales people are the ones that keep the insurance departments busy. Do you really think a higher education would change this? If this were a requirement, we would just have the same agents out there, only with more debt.

If you are only working with the simple people, how long do you think they are going to last? Simple people are going to look for the easy way. As soon as another person comes along with another "simple" idea, they are gone. As soon as money gets tight, your policy is canceled.

IMHO: Not a great business model.

#1 - Insurance agents are skilled individuals.

#2 - If you are only working with the simple people, how long do you think they are going to last? Simple people are going to look for the easy way. As soon as another person comes along with another "simple" idea, they are gone. As soon as money gets tight, your policy is canceled.

1) Some perhaps - but not all. I'm not an "insurance agent" - I'm a licensed marketer that markets insurance products. I'm probably 95% salesman - 5% insurance agent . . .

2) We can only hope for the best - right? With our program - the focus is on nominal personal sales and building a Team that does the same. We aren't going to create any Million $$ earners on the personal side - but the Team side - that may be a different story . . .

Team members may leave - but the beat will go on. We actually project a 50% turnover annually. Thus the reason why the carriers pay us and then we pay the field. No messy accounting to worry about for $100 in renewals if an agent isn't qualified to receive them after they stop producing.

With us - an agent isn't vested based on time - they are vested based on production numbers . . .

Tom

1) Some perhaps - but not all. I'm not an "insurance agent" - I'm a licensed marketer that markets insurance products. I'm probably 95% salesman - 5% insurance agent . . .

2) We can only hope for the best - right? With our program - the focus is on nominal personal sales and building a Team that does the same. We aren't going to create any Million $$ earners on the personal side - but the Team side - that may be a different story . . .

Team members may leave - but the beat will go on. We actually project a 50% turnover annually. Thus the reason why the carriers pay us and then we pay the field. No messy accounting to worry about for $100 in renewals if an agent isn't qualified to receive them after they stop producing.

With us - an agent isn't vested based on time - they are vested based on production numbers . . .

Tom

I have come to a view that you should never have had an insurance license in the first place. You dont do the right thing for the client and your business model disadvantages but the client and future agents

#1 - I have come to a view that you should never have had an insurance license in the first place.

#2 - You dont do the right thing for the client . . .

#3 - . . . and your business model disadvantages but the client and future agents

1) Thank goodness the DOI's don't give a chit about your "view" - especially since it is unsubstantiated . . .

2) How's that? We provide them coverage with A rated or higher companies. No different than any other agent out there pushing Whole Life or Final Expense. Once again - your yack yack is unsubstantiated . . .

3) How? A client gets a quality product and our Agents have the ability to build a Team and participate in rewarding bonus programs.

I never once claimed that our program was for an independent agent that wanted to do nothing but personally sell. We provide a Muli-Level structure where a participating agent can utilize leverage to create incomes far exceeding what they could by just personally selling . . .

In addition - you aren't part of our program, so your tainted views and your lack of vision are typical of someone that yacks about what they don't understand . . .

Tom

Back