Medicare Express - lead generator

melbell90

Anyone had a good experience using Medicare Express as a lead vendor? So far out of 8 leads 6 cancelled 2 were not eligible (had no SEP, and were already in a 5 star). After cancelling meeting and refunding the cost they turned around and charged me. I look at their "lead generation site" 100insure.com and many reviews seem to be survey/gig "paid clicks" for free benefits as part of a bunch of pop-ups for something else. The recorded scope of appointments they send have the person just telling them to say "yes" after each scope appointment. I'm really disappointed so far because each "appointment" costs $100. Also each client thought I could give them "additional benefits" based off the Lingo on the lead generators website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240903_173424_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_173424_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240903_172045_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240903_172045_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 5
I've had so-so success with them. I've bought 14 total leads; only one completely ghosted me. Of the remaining 13, one was a no-show but agreed to a follow up appointment, but has since been difficult to pin down. Of the last 12, I sold three. The nine that I didn't sell were all already on plans that I couldn't really improve upon, but they are all expecting follow ups during AEP when new plans are released.

Back