Medicare Sales Reps Close Rate for Live Transfer Leads

Danieltoots

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody had experience closing Medicare Supps and Advantage over the phone and if so what your close rate was?

I know it depends on SO many variables. But I just wanted to get a rough idea as to what I could expect.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated?

Also is it similar to FE in that it pays the total commission out as soon as the customer pays?

If you think "save up to 179 dollars in your check each month!" Without any reference to changing policies etc is high intent

Yes.

My close ratio is 40%.

Yours will be closer to 15%. Depending on your lead source.

Based on your philosophy in a different thread, you think you walk in, present, close.

You'll get some low hanging fruit.

Seniors get bombarded by your kind every day in every industry.

Learn what a high intent prospect is...

Learn why rapport is important...

Learn how to let the client sell themselves...

That's the key to being successful.

Or you can be Boomhauer

Travis God, it's like trolls on here isn't it. Just nothing else to do man. God you can't get away from the same f'in ppl on here. I knew... I made a bet with my friend I said 1000% it'll be negative responses from these ppl on this forum.

No matter what you post no matter how you post no matter what you ask. So difficult for someone to come and give an honest answer or to provide helpful content. Just so focused on having more posts...wants a higher number and these guys on this forum that do this think that being negative shows how intelligent they are and it doesn't. You're on a forum mate collecting points like there's some reward at athe end of it all.

If your close ratio is 40% mine will be 80% believe me geezer.

Yes.

My close ratio is 40%.

Yours will be closer to 15%. Depending on your lead source.

Based on your philosophy in a different thread, you think you walk in, present, close.

You'll get some low hanging fruit.

Seniors get bombarded by your kind every day in every industry.

Learn what a high intent prospect is...

Learn why rapport is important...

Learn how to let the client sell themselves...

That's the key to being successful.

Or you can be Boomhauer

"Building rapport is important!" mate it's 101, it's the first thing you learn when you're 9 years old. WE KNOW THAT MATE...that's of course...but that's not the difference between ppl making $500k and $15k a year....believe me it's not
Maybe I’m wrong, but it sounds like maybe you don’t believe in what you’re selling. This isn’t a business you get into just because you heard you can make good money (even though people do). You have to believe that you’re doing some good and helping people solve a problem.

So, here’s a couple questions: 1) What is it you’re currently selling? 2) Who are you marketing to? 3) What problems does that group of people have that your product and/or system can solve?

Travis God, it's like trolls on here isn't it. Just nothing else to do man. God you can't get away from the same f'in ppl on here. I knew... I made a bet with my friend I said 1000% it'll be negative responses from these ppl on this forum.

No matter what you post no matter how you post no matter what you ask. So difficult for someone to come and give an honest answer or to provide helpful content. Just so focused on having more posts...wants a higher number and these guys on this forum that do this think that being negative shows how intelligent they are and it doesn't. You're on a forum mate collecting points like there's some reward at athe end of it all.

If your close ratio is 40% mine will be 80% believe me geezer.

Bro..

1) You can't close now... You use the excuse "old people don't have any money."

2) Post totals don't mean dick. You're a bit obsessed about how often people post.

3) You might close 20%. If you were such a rockstar, you wouldn't be on here whining about your inability to make any real money in your 2 months.

4) Why are you here? That's a serious question. Here's the absolute truth...

Unless you change your attitude (because if you're acting like this with people YOU'RE asking for advice from, I can imagine how you act with prospects) you're really not going to make it long.

Secondly, just FYI.. anyone with any real experience is just going to ignore you. Then you're going nowhere.

Good luck, because you won't have to worry about me anymore.

Good luck, because you won't have to worry about me anymore.
Yeah, but I think it’s funny when he calls you “geezer”!:D (Like, whoa, he really put you in your place there, didn’t he?)

So, geezer, you ready to get in your rocking chair next to me and Louis?:twitchy:

Back