Medicare Training

usakr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Which website provides better training for a newbie? Rick's or Chris's. Thanks in advance.

Which website provides better training for a newbie? Rick's or Chris's. Thanks in advance.

While Glen's book is great and should be read, it's not going to give you some of the specific training you would need.

I think both training websites are pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend Chris to anyone having known some of the unscrupulous things he's done in the past.

Go with Rick.

While Glen's book is great and should be read, it's not going to give you some of the specific training you would need.

I think both training websites are pretty good, but I wouldn't recommend Chris to anyone having known some of the unscrupulous things he's done in the past.

Go with Rick.

Beware of the monkey boys recommendations. He will recommend anyone that is put up against Rick, no matter if it is good or not.

My experiences with Daytona Guy/Chris have all been excellent. I have heard things about Chris here at the forum that don't square with my personal experience.

He has always been straight up with me. I met in person only once. I know of some agents that Chris has helped a great deal with their med sup business.

My experiences with Daytona Guy/Chris have all been excellent. I have heard things about Chris here at the forum that don't square with my personal experience.

He has always been straight up with me. I met in person only once. I know of some agents that Chris has helped a great deal with their med sup business.

My dealings was completely opposite. Also know another agent personally that saw the same thing.

If it doesn't go Westfalls way, he throws a two year old temper tantrum. I can forward you the emails JD and I promise you'll have a different opinion.

----------

Also you're ok with someone that doesn't release? I'm still not released and he even said on here he was not going to release me. He terminated me that way I'd have to wait the 6 months out.

And keep in mind we exchanged 2 to 3 private messages about central united, he sent the link, I completed it and that was the only conversation except when my link was broken and I told him.

So not like I asked for access to the training site, training help, NOTHING! Just a contract and found out he lied, so I simply asked for a release. He went off blasting how FE agents are nothing but lazy, entitled babies. Then said he would NOT release me.

New agents beware.....he is not the golden child he tries to portray on here.

Back