Medigap - "Perverse Incentives" - Warren wants to regulate Med Supps

Thinking we must be the worst crooks in the U.S. All of us out there trying to help the Senior population with their myriad of choices and options and screwing them any chance we get. Politicians and CMS need to GTFO and let us do our jobs we are trained to do. 95% of us are trying to do the right thing which I’m guessing is higher then a lot of occupations.

This is the biggest problem I have about this whole thing. People are obviously not in this industry and have no clue how it works. All they're hearing is "bRokErs Are iNcEntiVizEd To BLaH, BLah" because Fauxcahontas has absolutely no clue what she's talking about.

Folks, the commissions work out to almost the same when all is said and done. Some policies might get you a few peanuts more here and there. I can assure you, brokers do not give one singular shit about another dollar here or there.

This is not used car sales, and it's really not even sales at all. We don't need to sell you on anything. You need the damn insurance. We are small business owners who are NOT employed by insurance companies.

We are ADVISORS. You call us, give us all the facts about you personally, and then we formulate a plan that best fits YOU PERSONALLY. That's literally it.

We have great reputations to protect, and we want the business of your friends and family. That means we are literally incentivized TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

Last edited:
Lol @ dirty med sup agents.

MA has way more dirty tricks than med sup.

the sad part is, she reads some dumb shit online and thinks she knows what she is talking about. She needs to go back to her reservation and smoke the peace pipe.
How dare you talk about Pocahontass that way.

That's Goillini's job. But be careful what you say ... he thinks she's hot.

He should be along any minute now ... to defend her virtue.

Back