Mercury Appointment

guys to be honest i am desperate of getting apointed with a company at this point so i can get something going, i really don't mind the 5 percent instead of 10 or 15 AT THIS POINT, my area is Southern California the cities i am looking to open my office is either in Sherman Oaks, Woodland hills, or Encino. Please if you know the guy in charge around this place let me know.

Why are you so butt hurt to get Mercury? There are dozens of not hundreds of other carriers out there for you to sign up with.

Why are you so butt hurt to get Mercury? There are dozens of not hundreds of other carriers out there for you to sign up with.
like??? and i want to get Mercury cuz they are pretty good company and they have a reputation in my state. But if you know any other companies that will invest in me please let me know.

Sorry, I don't know anyone in Southern California. Northern CA, I might be able to help out.

Back to the question though, did you fill out the form?

Dan

Sorry, I don't know anyone in Southern California. Northern CA, I might be able to help out.

Back to the question though, did you fill out the form?

Dan

I bet he didnt, he wants the easy way, and not the way the carriers want it done.

Red Blooded American what's your problem?? I don't know if i should fill out that form because again i do not know my stats as of this minute. Should i fill it out guys?

Red Blooded American what's your problem?? I don't know if i should fill out that form because again i do not know my stats as of this minute. Should i fill it out guys?

You are a buisness owner, make a decision,
How can you not know your stats????

read the ENTIRE thread!

call an agent friend who has Mercury and they will give you the name and number for the rep.

This isnt a difficult thing to do, but YOU are making it difficult.

When there is a IA convention there, go to it, you will get all the names and numbers and cards from every person you will ever need.

is isnt difficult, you have been told what to do and you arent doing it,

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI RED BLOODED, i got apointed by 8 companies ;)

WOW, what a stud to brag about your 8 companies, guess I wont mention my over 40 companies then.......:biggrin:

oh ya, and I have Mercury and they pay me 15% commission

oh wow im guessing your a 50 year old virgin who has no social life whatsoever and because of your emptiness you randomly attack people on a internet forum. pathetic

Ape,

re-read the entire thread, you have been told my many people of different ways to do this and you ignored every one of them. Are you waiting for one of us to do this for you or what?

We have TRIED to help you and you ignored us all so bite me.

do us all a favor and delete your account since you wont take advice whats your point of being here?

I sure as hell aint going to get Mercury to appoint you.

Back