Mercury Appointment

Nope, the company rep for Safeco told me to keep in touch and maybe in six months we can talk about an appointment. I'm 50% through the process of becoming appointed w/ Progressive, they "approved" my agency and gave me a code to access their website and to sign paperwork electronically. That's where I signed the consent to check my credit thing and that's when I got worried.....and the company rep is out of town :err:

Nope, the company rep for Safeco told me to keep in touch and maybe in six months we can talk about an appointment. I'm 50% through the process of becoming appointed w/ Progressive, they "approved" my agency and gave me a code to access their website and to sign paperwork electronically. That's where I signed the consent to check my credit thing and that's when I got worried.....and the company rep is out of town :err:
Hey Denise, private message me il help you as much as i can, and yes i started from scratch. And also i was wondering how much is progressive paying? Did you ask them?

Back