Midland National

Jumbo is considered at min 1mill+... usually jumbo is 2mill+...

I have found the exact opposite from what you claim. I have run multiple 1mill+ through Midland and they always seemed eager for the business and Ratings came back better than expected. I have never placed one under $100k with them and never had a problem. Under $100k is not their target market at all.

How many $1 million AP cases do you write a year?

"You show me a pay stub and I'll quit my job and work for you!" WOWS

Think scagnt83 is talking face amount, not premium.. A 1 million term case often pays about the same as what you will make of an FE case but has a whole lot more underwriting.

Think scagnt83 is talking face amount, not premium.. A 1 million term case often pays about the same as what you will make of an FE case but has a whole lot more underwriting.

Yes it was already established in the thread that I misread the post I responded to.

I knew what he was talking about..Just busting on him

----------

Yes it was already established in the thread that I misread the post I responded to.

I really just wanted to quote the Wolf of Wallstreet. ;)

I wrote a $2,000,000 term case last year on a young guy that got rated super Prefered. I can promise you it was way more work than my FE cases and much less commish than most of them.

Sounds good though.

I wrote a $2,000,000 term case last year on a young guy that got rated super Prefered. I can promise you it was way more work than my FE cases and much less commish than most of them.

Sounds good though.

Term is always a lot of work for little money. What would sound good is a $2mill IUL.

Back