MOO Living Promise

that sure is a good "get" living promise usually one of the lowest priced carriers.. and the smart agents know that price is everything..

This year!!

Still an eternity for some people's memory & recall. I just read an article that humans attention span has dropped to less than a gold fish according to wait, I dont know what is for lunch honey I am currently on the interwebs. Anyway, you need insurable interest at the time of application to be an owner or beneficiary, hope that helps

I saw a lady today that was issued Moo Graded telesales in March. She told me she has COPD. When I looked at her prescriptions she had Donepezil and Aricept. Both of these meds are on the LP knockout list.
Question 2A. Asks about Alzheimer’s and Dementia. She told the interviewer “no”. She told me she has a little trouble with her memory and the doctor put her on the meds but she has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
If she dies in the first 2 years of this Graded plan,how does Moo’s claim department process and pay the claim ?
If I submitted this application Apptical would decline based on Script-check.
How does the telesales process work ? Does the agent three way with Apptical ?
With those 2 meds this policy should have been strictly issued GI.
How did it slip through and get issued Graded.

I saw a lady today that was issued Moo Graded telesales in March. She told me she has COPD. When I looked at her prescriptions she had Donepezil and Aricept. Both of these meds are on the LP knockout list.
Question 2A. Asks about Alzheimer’s and Dementia. She told the interviewer “no”. She told me she has a little trouble with her memory and the doctor put her on the meds but she has not been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia.
If she dies in the first 2 years of this Graded plan,how does Moo’s claim department process and pay the claim ?
If I submitted this application Apptical would decline based on Script-check.
How does the telesales process work ? Does the agent three way with Apptical ?
With those 2 meds this policy should have been strictly issued GI.
How did it slip through and get issued Graded.

Technically it's not even GI. A person with Alzheimer's or dementia cannot sign a legal agreement.

Back