MOO Living Promise

Technically it's not even GI. A person with Alzheimer's or dementia cannot sign a legal agreement.

True if I’m writing this kind of policy I make the spouse or one of the children the owner. In this particular case since it’s return of premium I just left it alone. What would you have done?

True if I’m writing this kind of policy I make the spouse or one of the children the owner. In this particular case since it’s return of premium I just left it alone. What would you have done?

Different owner doesn't make it a legal document. The insurance still has to sign in that case and they cannot legally sign. Theor POA would have to sign for them. But many companies won't accept a POA signature. Even on GI.

Different owner doesn't make it a legal document. The insurance still has to sign in that case and they cannot legally sign. Theor POA would have to sign for them. But many companies won't accept a POA signature. Even on GI.

How did the phone interview running an Mib/script check miss both of those 2 knockout meds ?

How did the phone interview running an Mib/script check miss both of those 2 knockout meds ?

Here's the bottom line.

The dementia meds simply didn't populate on the Milliman report. Had they showed up, it would have been a decline. MoO Living Promise graded is simply not priced to absorb the risk of folks with dementia

It's helpful to remember that not all pharmacies report to milliman so it's not a full-proof system. That's why some carriers like RNA will request that you provide the clients meds when the milliman report show no medications. RNA does that because they know its highly unlikely that an FE client has no medication history and the blank med report is more than likely due to the fact that the client goes to a pharmacy that simply doesn't report to Milliman.

FYI, Aetna does this now for clients that show no medication history. If Milliman is blank, Aetna will always order a PHI and ask the client what medications they are taking if any.

For the payout, it's a graded policy, so they would simply refund premiums plus 10%.

The only way they would order medical records would be if her policy was level rather than graded.

Here's the bottom line.

The dementia meds simply didn't populate on the Milliman report. Had they showed up, it would have been a decline. MoO Living Promise graded is simply not priced to absorb the risk of folks with dementia

It's helpful to remember that not all pharmacies report to milliman so it's not a full-proof system. That's why some carriers like RNA will request that you provide the clients meds when the milliman report show no medications. RNA does that because they know its highly unlikely that an FE client has no medication history and the blank med report is more than likely due to the fact that the client goes to a pharmacy that simply doesn't report to Milliman.

FYI, Aetna does this now for clients that show no medication history. If Milliman is blank, Aetna will always order a PHI and ask the client what medications they are taking if any.

For the payout, it's a graded policy, so they would simply refund premiums plus 10%.

The only way they would order medical records would be if her policy was level rather than graded.

It sounds like the days of writing someone who uses the Va tougher . The Va reports no drugs to any data base so it’s always blank . I didn’t know co’s would use Phi’s if its blank .Am Am is the only carrier i know of that lists drugs of concern and asks a yes or no for ailments before they give decision.

Maybe she was rx’d these after she was approved ?

No no been on these for a while…….policy issued 03/01/2022.

You do telesales right ? Mutual?

Do you do a 3 way call for a phone interview?

What’s the actual process to get a decision?

No no been on these for a while…….policy issued 03/01/2022.

You do telesales right ? Mutual?

Do you do a 3 way call for a phone interview?

What’s the actual process to get a decision?
I don’t write MoO - DBGA has a proprietary e sign - via txt or email - I’m still not a fan of them, personally. Not an instant decision, traditional E sign process can be difficult
For clients and I don’t find they have any major strong arm for telesales - some
will disagree w me .. I know they have a great priced “graded” which is really an ROP plan for the first 2 years. … that’s my
View in a nutshell

I don’t write MoO - DBGA has a proprietary e sign - via txt or email - I’m still not a fan of them, personally. Not an instant decision, traditional E sign process can be difficult
For clients and I don’t find they have any major strong arm for telesales - some
will disagree w me .. I know they have a great priced “graded” which is really an ROP plan for the first 2 years. … that’s my
View in a nutshell

Do they do a 3 way call with Apptical for the decision?

Back