MOO living promise question

PhxSunsFan

Guru
App got an approval upon submission... taking over 10 days to get to an underwriter.
case notes say.
base app part 1. underwriting questions
Do you have any history of cancer.....
CQ Cancer 1 Denied

In the past 4 years have you recd any treatment for any type of cancer?
CQ Cancer 2 Denied

these were answered no on the app..
thoughts? I called MOO<, not very helpful bec no underwriter has been assigned yet.. AP $4000.

Looks like a possible mib hit . Seems there questions the answers to the cancer question . For $330 mo they moo policy it must be a person near 80 . You did that with a phone lead ?

57 yr old insisted on 40k min... app showed approved but those two items showed up on the app status.. MOO is very slow 2 weeks behind... those questions were answered no.. maybe mib found something.. but i did get an approval,.. so who knows.. need to wait till an u/w is assigned..

57 yr old insisted on 40k min... app showed approved but those two items showed up on the app status.. MOO is very slow 2 weeks behind... those questions were answered no.. maybe mib found something.. but i did get an approval,.. so who knows.. need to wait till an u/w is assigned..

I don’t have an answer to your question but your premium seemed high so I ran a quote, albeit in FL with Mutual of Omaha living promise. 57 year old, $40k, level, smoker, is $209/month.
I couldn’t do graded because it’s max $20k.
Is it really more than that in your state?

Back