MOO Living Promise

No no been on these for a while…….policy issued 03/01/2022.

You do telesales right ? Mutual?

Do you do a 3 way call for a phone interview?

What’s the actual process to get a decision?

Yes we do telesales only.

Here are the ways someone can do MoO via telesales:
  • Voice signature: If you have access to their voice sign process (which not just anyone can get), you just take the app app using Paperless solutions platform. You then read all the disclosures and have them sign via voice. A pdf gets submitted to moo. When they approve you for this process, you have to agree to retain the full recording of the entire process for many years.
  • Ipipeline: You and the client sign after getting the emails from Igo
  • Custom made applications: Companies like mine and DigitalBGA (I'm sure there are others) have their own custom built apps where the customer views and esigns the application. For our custom app, clients log into our website with a code that we provide. That allows them to review the app and they can press a button to apply an electronic signature.
Here's the thing. None of these options include a phi.

There are only two scenarios where a phi is done for a MoO telesales app (regardless of the medium). First is when a medication and/or MIB file causes the underwriter to want to clarify specific health questions.

Second, its a random phi. MoO randomly chooses 1 out of 10 applications for a random phi where the client is re-asked all the questions and where & how they signed the app.

Apptical is never involved. The phi's I'm speaking about are always done with MoO's call center that handles phis.

So again for your client, the dementia drugs simply were not on the Rx report. Memory drugs don't prompt a phi. They prompt a decline.

Hope this helps!

Do they do a 3 way call with Apptical for the decision?
I think the option is there to do that. I don’t write MOO if I can help it so I’m not the right person to ask -and I can’t remember the last time I wrote a policy with them. If you call MOO they will tell you their telesales process.

Back