More insurance brokers would choose traditional Medicare over Medicare Advantage: Report

What type of Medicare would you choose for yourself?

• Original Medicare with Medigap / PDP

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • Medicare Advantage (MAPD)

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Never looked at Xcelerator. I think Todd offers that one but I'm not sure. What all does it do?
I think Todd does have it. It's through Amerilife. It's got other stuff in there like a CRM. I only use it when I want to check out a carrier that's not on the free version I usually use with MedicareCenter.

Ok, thread was hijacked. Back on course. Looks like 2 out of 3 agents would choose OM over MAPD for themselves. Good insight

Ok, thread was hijacked. Back on course. Looks like 2 out of 3 agents would choose OM over MAPD for themselves. Good insight

@Yagents, If 2 out of 3 agents surveyed would buy a Medigap plan, why do you think most agents sell MAPD exclusively or as their primary "go to" product and have minimal Medigap sales?

Last edited:
@Yagents, If 2 out of 3 agents surveyed would buy a Medigap plan, why do you think most agents sell MAPD exclusively or as their primary "go to" product and have minimal Medigap sales?

I don’t think most agents sell MAPD exclusively. I think most telesales LOA agents do. And they’re mostly gone by the end of AEP.

Latest posts

Back