Most Competitive Whole Life?

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Would just like to hear input from the experienced Life agents as to what carrier has consistently the best rates for non-smokers, whole life between 50-80 years old....

Would just like to hear input from the experienced Life agents as to what carrier has consistently the best rates for non-smokers, whole life between 50-80 years old....

Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota(KSKJ Life, or American Slovenian Catholic Union ):yes:

"Would just like to hear input from the experienced Life agents as to what carrier has consistently the best rates for non-smokers, whole life between 50-80 years old...."

What you might want to ask is "of these carriers which can I write?"

I mean if I give you four carriers and you can't write any of them, did I help you or point out better choices for your client than you as their agent?

Who do you use right now?

"Would just like to hear input from the experienced Life agents as to what carrier has consistently the best rates for non-smokers, whole life between 50-80 years old...."

What you might want to ask is "of these carriers which can I write?"

I mean if I give you four carriers and you can't write any of them, did I help you or point out better choices for your client than you as their agent?

Who do you use right now?

If I don't have any of the four, I can get appointed. Right now I am mostly selling FE so I have all the common FE carriers, but I am getting alot of requests for larger WL. I would be interested to know what are the four you find most competitive. Thanks!

If I don't have any of the four, I can get appointed. Right now I am mostly selling FE so I have all the common FE carriers, but I am getting alot of requests for larger WL. I would be interested to know what are the four you find most competitive. Thanks!

If you already have Lafayette and RNA you have two very good ones.

Back