Multi-Line Dialers and Data

DayTimer

Guru
5000 Post Club
I am looking at Salesdialers 4 line dialer and using either Circle Prospecting Data $38/month) or the Consumer & B2B Plan ($99/month) to get started(prices are data only an do not include the use of the dialer.

Cole Neighborhoods looks to be similar in functionality and date to the Salesdialer's Circle Prospecting but with the added capability of not only zeroing in on a particular area/neighborhood, but also sorting by age ($99/month).

I'd like to hear from or talk to anyone who is suing a multi line dialer to cold call on a regular basis. I'm likely to sign up for the Salesdialers/Circle Prospecting combo today so I can get started on Monday. As there is no contractual commitment, I'd like to hear what other folks currently calling are using as their dialer and data solution.

I am looking at Salesdialers 4 line dialer and using either Circle Prospecting Data $38/month) or the Consumer & B2B Plan ($99/month) to get started(prices are data only an do not include the use of the dialer.

Cole Neighborhoods looks to be similar in functionality and date to the Salesdialer's Circle Prospecting but with the added capability of not only zeroing in on a particular area/neighborhood, but also sorting by age ($99/month).

I'd like to hear from or talk to anyone who is suing a multi line dialer to cold call on a regular basis. I'm likely to sign up for the Salesdialers/Circle Prospecting combo today so I can get started on Monday. As there is no contractual commitment, I'd like to hear what other folks currently calling are using as their dialer and data solution.

I had someone build me a dialer a few years back so my info may be outdated, but I wasn't happy with Salesdialers. Dropped calls and issues with pausing/restarting dialing during calls were the biggest issues. Call quality was good sometimes, sometimes not so good. Mojo was smoother in those areas, though it cost a little more.

If you're talking one user and being laser-targeted geographically and by age, a multi-line dialer probably isn't going to get you better results than a single-line anyway.

Try salesdatapro for the names $50 a month.

I generally don't need to sue anyone if I ask nicely or enter into an agreement with them. I definitely don't have anyone I need to sue on a regular basis. That's just me, though.:dull:

Back