Sales Dialers breaks daily

jerkstore

Super Genius
Sales dialers simply can not stay functional enough to be a lasting solution.

Does anyone have 4+ line dialer recommendations?

I am checking out Parrot tomorrow, and looking into building a proprietary solution via Twilio. The twilio solution is my ultimate goal, but I need something functional in the meantime.

Sales dialer is not stable software. Facepalm.

I am checking out Parrot tomorrow, and looking into building a proprietary solution via Twilio. The twilio solution is my ultimate goal, but I need something functional in the meantime.

I just addressed this on another post. We use salesdialers daily with dozens of telemarketers working every day and very seldom have a problem. Maybe there is an issue with your telemarketer???

I just addressed this on another post. We use salesdialers daily with dozens of telemarketers working every day and very seldom have a problem. Maybe there is an issue with your telemarketer???

No the problem was consistent across 6 different logins spanning continents.

I have heard similar stories from many other small users.

It is possible that SD puts your logins in a better supported server. No idea. Glad you get stable service though :)

Salesdialers worked well when we used it but we did have a few days per month of “slow downs” it seemed. It’s been a couple years now and we have migrated to a custom platform so take that criticism with a grain of salt. I would still recommend them!

Here is an article I wrote with a list of dialing platforms I would recommend: Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

Salesdialers worked well when we used it but we did have a few days per month of “slow downs” it seemed. It’s been a couple years now and we have migrated to a custom platform so take that criticism with a grain of salt. I would still recommend them!

Here is an article I wrote with a list of dialing platforms I would recommend: Top 12 Dialers for Insurance Agents

Glen, I would wholeheartedly agree. We continue to use it with no problems. At $89.00 monthly, it’s quite affordable as well. Full disclosure, we promote this product on our MedicareMillionaire website. I further qualify that by stating we do not receive compensation to do so, it’s because we believe in the product.

Glen, I would wholeheartedly agree. We continue to use it with no problems. At $89.00 monthly, it’s quite affordable as well. Full disclosure, we promote this product on our MedicareMillionaire website. I further qualify that by stating we do not receive compensation to do so, it’s because we believe in the product.

Absolutely the same!

No monetary compensation but they still are in my top 3 dialer recommendations for agents

Absolutely the same!

No monetary compensation but they still are in my top 3 dialer recommendations for agents

I actually agree w you. SD is a product I would recommend, but only for very minor calling needs. NEVER use their local presence function unless you hate money, btw. Ive watched your videos of how you sell medicare w one agent in the phillipines to your local market. This is a very limited requirement, wherein sales dialers may indeed be the best fit.

If you have 50 to 200 callbacks to make, and create a new daily list to quickly throw into a dialer, then use sales dialers. It is an easy, quick, simple, and inexpensive of a product. Certainly far superior to xen for this type of purpose. If you are one guy trying to make a few bucks w a small business, sure SD is what I'd suggest to you.

If however you intend to scale, prospect for more than one agent, make thousands of calls per day, have any data science and tech skills whatsoever, and intend to grow a legit callcenter, then salesdialer is useless. Totally, completely useless.

For example my team keeps a SQL database of every call we ever make. We keep a running break down of everything by state/county/zip. We know EXACTLY which jurisdictions in our states keep their local data updated, vs which county courthouses to avoid... all calculated in real time as we make dials, using our empirical data science methods. I have managed to take a rather slow 300 dials/lead average w huge standard ariation, and through data science targeting we now generate 1 lead per 100 cold callcenter dials (about every 30 minutes per telemarketer).

None of this analysis would be possible w sales dialers. They simply did not create their tool w sophisticated needs in minds. SD instead solved the entry level agent problems. Ok, fair enough, just know what you are getting.

A big boy operation is where you need five/9. SD is a toy for noob and solo agents.

in my company, we have 4 seats w five/9, and one SD license. We do 19500 daily dials w five/9, developing a few hundred leads/day. I keep the SD handy for small callback campaigns, and use it for maybe 500 dials/day between the 3 agents in the office. For out needs, zero chance of data analysis, or even simple inner company DNC lists, etc w SD.

I'm sure there are solutions besides five/9 for 5 person call centers. Salesdialers however, is not one of them.

Back