Multiple FMO's

sam5464

I have multiple state licenses and wanting to capitalize on the smaller carriers within some of those states (Geisinger, Kelsey, Scan etc...). In searching FMO's, I'm not finding that any I've researched have all the carriers I want to sell. My questions are: 1. Can I have multiple FMO's? and if so... 2. Will I be able to access thse carriers on the CRM I choose (for enrollment purposes, quoting etc...)?
Is it best to stay within a major hierarchy (Integrity) for multiple FMO's if I can find the carriers with them?

I'm telesales right now and would like to use Sunfire for telephonic enrollments (Only tool I've found that allows it). Will that be possible with multiple FMO's?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I have some regional carriers for Wisconsin Quartz, Dean, Network Health. Most super large organizations will not take on regional carriers.

I have some regional carriers for Wisconsin Quartz, Dean, Network Health. Most super large organizations will not take on regional carriers.
I've found a few FMO's in the Integrity family that offer the carriers I'm looking for. I'd like to know how or IF those FMO's coordinate with each other regarding quote and enroll tools. I've found that I'm leaving too many sales on the table by not having carriers like Geisinger, UPHC, Kelsey and others. Their customers are VERY loyal.

You can only use Sunfire if the fmo offers it.Several do, but if you are not contracted with that particular carrier with that fmo it will not allow you to enroll or even email quotes.Humana,UHC and Aetna both offer telephonic enrollments on their sites.Aetna thru thinkagent.So it doesnt matter which fmo you use.In fact when enrolling thru sunfire it automatically takes you to UHC site.I currently have 5 fmos and each offer unique benefits
so the choice is yours

Back