Mutual of Omaha Commission Changes Roll out Effective July 1st

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Mutual of Omaha will be INCREASING Medicare Supplement compensation by 4% on Plans N, High Deductible F and High Deductible G. Compensation will be increasing for Policy Years 1 through 6.

The following states will be EXCLUDED from this change: Indiana, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Washington and Wisconsin.

Compensation on Guaranteed Issue business in some states will be decreasing from 2% in Years 1 through 6 to 0.5% in Year 1 and 1.25% in Years 2 through 6. This change impacts ALL plans.

The following states will be EXCLUDED from this change: Colorado, Connecticut, Washing D.C., Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin.

The Part B offset (the amount subtracted from the commission-able premium on plans that cover the Part B Deductible) will be increasing from $150 to $200.*

This impacts ALL states, except: Indiana and Washington, where there is no Part B offset, and Florida, where the offset will increase from $150 to $170.*
prjVWi9agcvHo6wWwSY0NoWHiaFTUW1GFE88HIUk5LrHN5aeEIX3D6pJtDlEPNI6Dvf_Ou5XHLexQ1ajT_5sVXHMGfcLsqoinYvkNDmXc8HzvBff2Y637Q=s0-d-e1-ft

Mutual of Omaha will be INCREASING Medicare Supplement compensation by 4% on Plans N, High Deductible F and High Deductible G. Compensation will be increasing for Policy Years 1 through 6.

The Part B offset (the amount subtracted from the commission-able premium on plans that cover the Part B Deductible) will be increasing from $150 to $200.*

Doesn't affect me, because I personally would never represent MOFO. :nah:

They're increasing the commissions on the policies they won't sell that much. :yes:

That always pissed me off when they deduct more that what the Part B deductible is. Just another way to screw the agent out of a few more bucks(for those that still sell Plan F). :mad:

Last edited:
Solicitation call AND email from the same IMO re MOO. Told them to stop calling, emailing. Said I would never ever ever ever writh ANYTHING with MOO.

Based on the response I think I made an impression.

They have to pay for all those cool gadgets they send agents not to mention the Omaha steaks you can "earn" through sales.

Back