Mutual of Omaha Commission Changes Roll out Effective July 1st

Eveything tastes like chicken, including frog legs. I'm beginning to think I'm too willing to try different "foods".
Have you ever tried squirrel brains? :err:

My dad was a hillbilly from Arkansas, and he'd eat about anything(hearts, gizzards, frog legs, etc.). He used to hunt squirrels...shooting them out of the trees and he'd eat their brains. He said it was like eating purple scrambled eggs. :eek::swoon:

Maybe that's why he turned into a zombie? :unsure:

I don't know if they still do, but they used to have squirrel brain sandwiches on the menus in some of the restaurants in southern Illinois. Yuck!!! :confused:

Have you ever tried squirrel brains? :err:

My dad was a hillbilly from Arkansas, and he'd eat about anything(hearts, gizzards, frog legs, etc.). He used to hunt squirrels...shooting them out of the trees and he'd eat their brains. He said it was like eating purple scrambled eggs. :eek::swoon:

Maybe that's why he turned into a zombie? :unsure:

I don't know if they still do, but they used to have squirrel brain sandwiches on the menus in some of the restaurants in southern Illinois. Yuck!!! :confused:

No, I haven't tried them but that may be where I draw the line along with pickled pigs feet, various chocolate covered insects, rocky mountain oysters or other such items....

My dad was born in 1925 and grew up on a farm so he definitely had an interesting palette - after all, you didn't waste anything back then. He liked the pigs feet but thankfully we weren't expected to partake. Of course, I was the "oops" baby who came along in the late 60s so I didn't have to clean my plate. I should, also, add liver to list above. I never understood that one either.

Now, I feel horrible for hi-jacking this thread. I don't come around for months at a time and then...

Back