My experience with CFCagentContracting.com so far...

Hi guys and gals. Fairly new to the forum and a new part time final expense agent. Been seeing a lot of good leaders and IMO's in the group and wanted to gloat a little bit about the group I joined and the sales mentor I found in Jose Arteaga. My background is in mainly mortgage loan originations and real estate out here in California. Been thinking about adding and diversifying income streams and thought that final expense would be a good industry for my skill set. Almost signed up with Symmetry and then Family first life but ended up doing some research and found the best contract rates for myself with CFCcontracting.com they post the commission rates right online. The transparency obviously makes you feel at ease. I was able to get all set up with help from Jeff Hall(one of the agency owners) and then got to spend 3 full days riding along with Jose Arteaga (the other agency owner) just a little over a month ago. His level of professionalism and know how really was all I needed to earn $11,000 AP in just a month going out on appointments once day a week for one month. It is hard work but I'm really enjoying it. I've tried some different methods with appointment setting and sales techniques but I'm finding that all I need to do is copy my mentor Jose Arteaga and I can find success. Keep in mind I'm brand new to insurance and final expense. I'm really glad I found a company where I can make a decent commission and get all the support I need.

Your link is incorrect . . .

One day per week for a month is "hard work" eh- I hear ya . . .

Hi guys and gals. Fairly new to the forum and a new part time final expense agent. Been seeing a lot of good leaders and IMO's in the group and wanted to gloat a little bit about the group I joined and the sales mentor I found in Jose Arteaga. My background is in mainly mortgage loan originations and real estate out here in California. Been thinking about adding and diversifying income streams and thought that final expense would be a good industry for my skill set. Almost signed up with Symmetry and then Family first life but ended up doing some research and found the best contract rates for myself with CFCcontracting.com they post the commission rates right online. The transparency obviously makes you feel at ease. I was able to get all set up with help from Jeff Hall(one of the agency owners) and then got to spend 3 full days riding along with Jose Arteaga (the other agency owner) just a little over a month ago. His level of professionalism and know how really was all I needed to earn $11,000 AP in just a month going out on appointments once day a week for one month. It is hard work but I'm really enjoying it. I've tried some different methods with appointment setting and sales techniques but I'm finding that all I need to do is copy my mentor Jose Arteaga and I can find success. Keep in mind I'm brand new to insurance and final expense. I'm really glad I found a company where I can make a decent commission and get all the support I need.

Are you saying you wrote $11k in 4 days? If your numbers are true (and many would doubt their truthfulness) why don't you do this 6 days a week? At least 2 days a week...lol.

My background is in mainly mortgage loan originations and real estate out here in California. Been thinking about adding and diversifying income streams and thought that final expense would be a good industry for my skill set.

Curious, why diversify when mortgage loan originations and real estate can be very lucrative by itself ?

What part of CA are you working ?

Back