My experience with CFCagentContracting.com so far...

Everyone that does ride along with me gets Tacos Tijuana they're simply the best in the world lol
Ok, I lived in Phoenix for many years, and even though I’ve lived in Dallas now for nearly as many years, I still believe some of the best Mexican food on the face of the earth finds it’s home in the AZ Capitol city. In fact, one of my all time favorite dishes anywhere is the Special Beef chimichanga at Garcia’s (the original one on 35th Ave. - much better than the Scottsdale chain). And I really miss Sonoran style stacked enchiladas. I haven’t found anything even approaching those in Texas!

So, you see, I really love and miss AZ Mexican food! But I never got wowed by a taco until I discovered street tacos in Dallas. I would have sworn the best tacos north of the border were in Texas.

But I’m gonna be in Prescott for my mom’s birthday in October, so I’ll try to make a point to get down to Phoenix to try Tacos Tijuana (I see there’s a location near my sister’s house!) I’ll be scrutinizing the al pastor and the carne asada very carefully!

Ataco.jpg
Everyone that does ride along with me gets Tacos Tijuana they're simply the best in the world lol
Dropbox - Ataco.jpg - Simplify your life
Ataco.jpg

I now have $15,500 AP in 6 days, the reason I do not do this everyday is because I'm a loan originator and realtor who already makes 150K a year and have obligations to clients on files I'm working on.

Last edited:
Back