My Experience with Hometown Quotes

Wow, that lawsuit from Allstate to Zapp is a shocker.

I havent ever heard of Allstate suing an agent personally in that
manner.

Of course, Allstate is being sued by thousands of agents. I guess
that is fairly well-known.

Good luck, Zapp, i wish you well. I am ex-Allstate and know that
could be pretty hard to deal with.

It takes A LOT for an insurer to actually sue an agent...

Maybe not so much in this case.

Further checking today, Allstate has evidently come down hard on the
non-compete aspects of their contract against agents who have recently
opened independent agencies.

It could be something as simple as that.

Who in their right mind would take the side of an insurer over an agent? I think most people would look at that as bullying.

Im not taking sides since I have no clue what the lawsuit is about. I made a general statement based on my experience in this industry. I have known agents who owed insurers in excess of $50k and were never taken to court over it.

----------

It's called trolling, flaming, baiting, etc. Masked users hiding while they throw stuff.

Many people on here know who I am. I used to post with multiple website links in my signature. I do not anymore because of regulatory reasons. But I am hardly anonymous around here... many people refer to me by my first name on this forum.

And I said nothing bad about you. I simply stated a fact that is well known to anyone with experience in this industry.

But the fact that you are so defensive over an innocuous statement tells a great deal...

Of all the shitt that I have to say, my response to "it takes a lot for an insurance company to sue an agent" gets air time.

I simply meant that I don't give a shitt if an insurance company thinks they've got a reason to sue an agent, and I'm quite sure that the Zappman doesn't give a shitt what I think about anything, so technically it has nothing to do with him.

Back