NAA- Zero to 100Million in 4 years- WOW

I think it is a good idea to start off with an IMO like N.A.A. and let the train you and teach you the business at a lower contract level. They deseve more of your money for training you. But once you learn the business and how to buy your own leads or prospect on your own, then I would go get a high level contract.

After reading all the negativity on this board about NAA and you STILL want to get in bed with them.

Your training will cost you a fortune and all you will learn is non-med term and more importantly- recruiting.
:cool:

I think it is a good idea to start off with an IMO like N.A.A. and let the train you and teach you the business at a lower contract level. They deseve more of your money for training you. But once you learn the business and how to buy your own leads or prospect on your own, then I would go get a high level contract.

The man gonna teach you to pick cotton and you gonna work for the man's money because he being so good to you and you dont deserve more being a poor ignorant boy.

C'mon. You are jiving us with that NAA crap. No one should train with them if they are planning on being a financial services professional. NAA only sings one tune and it is off key at best. You will only learn to sell and eat dog food by working with them. Wise up and stop messing with the newbies minds.

Winter

Lol. You could post anything you can regarding cold calling and no one's actually gonna do it. If you had 1,000 read the message they'd think "that's great!" and 999 will never actually act on it.

Same with B to B. I got a few emails blasting me about touting B to B. Their theory was everyone would start doing it and areas would get flooded. Yeah.....right.

Listen, agents can't make this business work with buying leads or handling leads where people actually call them. You think anyone's gonna sit at home and cold call during the day? Maybe .01% will. Trust me - we're quite safe.

95% of all agents in this business want business to fall into their lap or they're done. The other agents are already cold calling. It ain't no secret for them.

I do believe cold calling can rock, and it does for you, but how would a Life insurance agent/Series 6 Financial Planner be able to cold call individuals? It seems you mainly are talking from the perspective of a health agent selling to businesses.

Back