NAHU Member?

Thanks for the Vikings shout out! SKOL VIKINGS!
As for the NAHU comments, I'm a bit discouraged by the negative comments. I need some specific examples as to what happened to you guys that made you feel this way. I'm an agent and I get a TON from being in my local, state, and NAHU. I love their publication and the information that their website provides.
You all seem to have some individual experiences and I'd like to know a few. To me, NAHU and it's members are the top professionals in our industry.
Thanks.

simple... obama fing care... remember that one pops? this group was as worthless as tits on a boar hog

Being a lead seller, we had been at some of their meetings. They seem to be relaxed 'financially free', 'we already made it' kind of a professional group.

My impressions was that they do not need leads because they have so much renewals, and referrals. As a lead vendor, we have no intention to get into our customers' business, however, anyone selling insurance may find value in rubbing shoulder with this group people to learn from them how they run their business.

Hence, NAHU may have disappointed you (as I see in some posts), the members of NAHU may be a good group to be professionally associated with. Just my 2 cents!

Monti Ray
1-800-959-9247
Free Home Insurance leads at BestInsLeads.Com

Being a lead seller, we had been at some of their meetings. They seem to be relaxed 'financially free', 'we already made it' kind of a professional group.

My impressions was that they do not need leads because they have so much renewals, and referrals. As a lead vendor, we have no intention to get into our customers' business, however, anyone selling insurance may find value in rubbing shoulder with this group people to learn from them how they run their business.

Hence, NAHU may have disappointed you (as I see in some posts), the members of NAHU may be a good group to be professionally associated with. Just my 2 cents!

Monti Ray
1-800-959-9247
Free Home Insurance leads at BestInsLeads.Com

Why?? I been in biz almost 20 years, I dont buy leads from lead venders.... i do my own generating of leads... they are a worthless group in bed with our enemy

Back