Need Advice on Contact Mgr with Drip Campaign & Policy Datay

abs

My husband and I are 1 year into our own agency. We can't grow until we start automating everything. We have 1000's of leads and contacts but don't market to them consistently. We're using Outlook syncing with Google to keep client info and policy info. There had to be an economical way to being or business into the 20 century.
1. We need a contact manager.
2. Need drip marketing.
3. Need policy management so we can market to current clients.
4. Need help on growing our agency.

Right now, a large portion of our business is nedicare Clients, but want to move into more life and annuities. Any thoughts?

My husband and I are 1 year into our own agency. We can't grow until we start automating everything. We have 1000's of leads and contacts but don't market to them consistently. We're using Outlook syncing with Google to keep client info and policy info. There had to be an economical way to being or business into the 20 century. 1. We need a contact manager. 2. Need drip marketing. 3. Need policy management so we can market to current clients. 4. Need help on growing our agency. Right now, a large portion of our business is nedicare Clients, but want to move into more life and annuities. Any thoughts?

An ACT database with this add on is one option. http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/sales-automation-manager.asp

The trend seems to be Queue based CRM's. Newest leads are always on top, and they get automatically added to drip campaign.

I understand this company is one of the better ones.

VanillaSoft

The key is to automate everything you possibly can or you will eventually burn out or go insane!

The trend seems to be Queue based CRM's. Newest leads are always on top, and they get automatically added to drip campaign.

I understand this company is one of the better ones.

VanillaSoft

The key is to automate everything you possibly can or you will eventually burn out or go insane!

I think Vanilla soft has the potential to be one of the best programs out there,However you need to be in tune with the tech side, Which I am not.

I found them to not be that helpful, I even paid extra to customize but there were still kinks after a month,( especially with getting purchased Vendor real time web leads into system in real time) I would call brian and get directed to video's if I even got a call or email back

The system can do anything Its is really amazing, But I could not get it to work right I felt out of my league technically and did not get help from Vanilla even after paying extra

I now use velocify, It does less then vanilla and cost more, However it is plug and play and I don't need to know tech to make it work they do everything

I will say if I had a tech guy on staff to make it work I would probably like vanilla better when set up properly

An ACT database with this add on is one option. Sales Automation Manager -- AddOnStore for ACT!

This is what we use. I've been working with the ACT product in various projects for over a decade now. I'm the one that customized our database for Health, life and ancillary products. Also, the product that works better than that act add-on is the company that purchased ACT a number of years ago called Swiftpage.

That product ties in directly to ACT and gives you reports on basically every aspect of email marketing. From links clicked to unique opens...hands down it's been the best.

I've been through a fair share of CRM's and to date for us, VanillaSoft has been the best business investment I could have made.

In my experience their support is absolutely awesome, best I've ever dealt with. Click to call, result code based emails, voicedrops. If VS can't handle your needs not sure what will. Then again my monthly bill is likely higher than Vic's would have been so maybe I got treated better? :yes:

There is a tech side and after about 8 months I still have to call them to figure some things out, but it's insanely good.

I'm a tad amazed that you're savvy enough to obtain "1000's of leads and contacts", but don't have a CRM, even a cheap one, in place?

I currently use EZLynx and have set up a lot of automated campaigns. These are based on systems from a trainer that I work with. That trainer has recently started their own CRM that is geared specifically to automated marketing of all types. It's designed to be used for any industry, but his background is insurance so it's based on his experience in that field. You may want to check it out.

Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring - Data Super Center

We're career agents with MOO and received pre-65 cards out the wazoo...I entered them all into a database. We also got old pre-65 leads and mortgage leads from a former agent, we have paid for leads for several years now and we keep track of every single person we talk to. I've done it all manually with Outlook. We have trouble syncing it with two phones and two computers and often "lose" a contact, or appt, have dupes and now weird characters have shown up due to something not being set correctly and it's not reading html. My husband has wanted a drip campaign manager for the last year, but we can't find one that works for us. We tried Canary for about a month, got extra help, but found it was geared toward P&C. I had a hard time customizing it for Life & Health and eventually gave up, got some of our money back and took a loss. But we've had our own agency as independents now for about 18 months and it's TIME for a CRM before we get too big. We realize we won't grow if we can't automate out business...

Back