Need Help with a Quote

I have a 20 year old male that has autism but can take care of himself perfectly. What company would offer him coverage? Looking for a 10k quote!!!

Nice thread, some great information; thanks.

I have a 20 year old male that has autism but can take care of himself perfectly. What company would offer him coverage? Looking for a 10k quote!!!

Settlers Silver should be good. They are more liberal on mentally impaired, Down syndrome, etc than the app question appear. I can hook you up if you don't have a good contract with them.

Should be one of your main companies.

----------

I have a 20 year old male that has autism but can take care of himself perfectly. What company would offer him coverage? Looking for a 10k quote!!! Nice thread, some great information; thanks.

I responded to the wrong person.

Same answer though.

Settlers Silver should be good. They are more liberal on mentally impaired, Down syndrome, etc than the app question appear. I can hook you up if you don't have a good contract with them.

Should be one of your main companies.

Would they take autism...sweet deal at 21.68 for a 10 pay

I don't find any info on their Security Care on their website. What is the selling point of this plan?

It's hidden. Email Tommy for the app and underwriting guide. It's on the rate quoter inside the agent portal. Selling ooint is you can get younger sick people coverage...obviously it has other benefits, but that is a huge one for me

Back