Need a FE shop

asher

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am a veteran Medicare Agent
Want to learn FE
My FMO is great with Supp Rxplans MAPD
but no Expert on FE
Have business to write but don't have access to people who know *& understand FE carriers underwriting
I'm in Palm Beach Cty Fl. FEXcontracting doesnt want me.
Anyone interested in working with me???
I write good business and I'm willing to learn.
Let me know.
Thanks

Want to learn FE
but no Expert on FE
Have business to write but don't have access to people who know *& understand FE carriers underwriting
Let me know.
Thanks

Why doesn’t FEX want you?

Want to learn FE
but no Expert on FE
Let me know.
Thanks

What leads you working with Medicare ?dsnp/ lis direct mail ? Man if you sell mapd fe Childs play compared . With the 100’s of videos online it won’t take you a week to learn 5 carriers ,eapps and submission . Ifg is giving 125% contracts and $25 fixed cost direct mail for fe

What leads you working with Medicare ?dsnp/ lis direct mail ? Man if you sell mapd fe Childs play compared . With the 100’s of videos online it won’t take you a week to learn 5 carriers ,eapps and submission . Ifg is giving 125% contracts and $25 fixed cost direct mail for fe

I've seen exactly the opposite over the years. Agents that can sell FE move to selling MA plans and it's shooting fish in a barrel. They can't give that junk away fast enough.

But agents that only have given MA away and sold some sups almost starve to death selling FE. If they have actually sold some sups they are ahead of the curve. But if MA is their whole history, they are in deep shit!!

Want to learn FE
but no Expert on FE
Let me know.
Thanks
Reach out to Joe Ciaccio at Ciacciocrew.com. He's in Tampa and has everything you need.

I've seen exactly the opposite over the years. Agents that can sell FE move to selling MA plans and it's shooting fish in a barrel. They can't give that junk away fast enough.

But agents that only have given MA away and sold some sups almost starve to death selling FE. If they have actually sold some sups they are ahead of the curve. But if MA is their whole history, they are in deep shit!!

Jd I’ll agree with what your saying for 95% of fe agents that move to mapd full time . They Fail miserably because they can’t deal with the 15 service calls a day . The saving 5-10 plans a month that are rolled .Fe agents are used to selling ,selling , selling and rarely getting calls . Wether I work this month or not I got 5 figs renewals . I did this in 33 months . But I spend 60 plus hrs week in week out . I built relationships with 100’s by taking the calls day and night and helping people . They stay with me .Now the payoff with referrals hitting big . The amount of work and building connections 5 times harder than fe . Sure anyone can sell a dsnp but few can keep them on the books . Mapd a shitty business if you can’t retain 85% or more

Jd I’ll agree with what your saying for 95% of fe agents that move to mapd full time . They Fail miserably because they can’t deal with the 15 service calls a day . The saving 5-10 plans a month that are rolled .Fe agents are used to selling ,selling , selling and rarely getting calls . Wether I work this month or not I got 5 figs renewals . I did this in 33 months . But I spend 60 plus hrs week in week out . I built relationships with 100’s by taking the calls day and night and helping people . They stay with me .Now the payoff with referrals hitting big . The amount of work and building connections 5 times harder than fe . Sure anyone can sell a dsnp but few can keep them on the books . Mapd a shitty business if you can’t retain 85% or more

We’re not saying the same thing. Successful FE agents adding MA are wildly successful.

There’s nothing to writing plans that people ask you for. If I wanted to I could easily write 3 MA plans a week all year just by being there.

When MA agents try to add FE they just don’t make it.

Always exceptions. But they are exceptions.

Back