Need Money Now !

trevorwest55

Hi I have recently been looking for a L&H company that I can start with ASAP. If I could get some suggestions on some companies, that would be great! Ive seen several companies but most of then have bad reviews and some even claim they were scams. I am extremely ambitious and I feel that if I got trained correctly I could sell within the first week. I have my p&c, L&H licenses but I want to start off on the right foot. Captive agencies don't sound very good to me to start out with. I was originally supposed to work as a solicitor for a farm bureau agent but I changed my mind on that. Too many rules. I am just looking for someone to give me the opportunity because I know I can deliver. Thank you very much.

you need money now and want to learn the business.. Try Liberty Mutual.. You don't want to start out captive but I don't see why not. Liberty will give you more upfront then anyone else and they will throw you into the pit where you'll learn to sell..

They do life but not health.

No personal experience with LM but I know a couple of agents with HS diploma only that are there. Doesn't seem to really be a big deal. I'd take NYC's advice on that. Especially if you need income and training.

No personal experience with LM but I know a couple of agents with HS diploma only that are there. Doesn't seem to really be a big deal. I'd take NYC's advice on that. Especially if you need income and training.

Apply! You have nothing to lose.

I have spoken to someone with symmetry financial group. Can anyone give me some info on their company? Hiring process, and things like that? It sounds like a great company to work for. Any feedback would be great.

Back