Need to find a good FMO (MGA?) or whatever you guys call them...

You have tested neither.

You know support is good when you need it and ask for it. You know the training is good and you implement it and sell more because of it.

Yet, somehow, you've determined that it's fantastic and worth recommending to others who will have a financial stake.

But, by all means, keep recommending based on ooey gooey feelings.

Well, I do have a training difficulty I need to find an FMO for.

I run a full service agency. My PDP client needs some bathroom carpentry and tile work done. I need to find one of those Field Maintenance Organizations that can give me some tiling training and let me know if I can talk about backerboard by brand name before October 1.

Well, I do have a training difficulty I need to find an FMO for.

I run a full service agency. My PDP client needs some bathroom carpentry and tile work done. I need to find one of those Field Maintenance Organizations that can give me some tiling training and let me know if I can talk about backerboard by brand name before October 1.

I bet . . .

a mAPd company that gives you $2500 annually with $0 premiums and you dont care how that money is spent. You let it be known when selling MaPd, the money is meant for Health expenses only but you are free to spend it however you like.Consult a tax advisor for money spent thats given free to you.

You are seriously going to get yourself in trouble if you go around telling clients this. Those accounts are not set up to be spent by the client just anyway they want.

You are seriously going to get yourself in trouble if you go around telling clients this. Those accounts are not set up to be spent by the client just anyway they want.
i dont think you heard me right? i wouldn't for the life of me mislead or ill advise a prospect/client to go spend that $$$ any which way they want!!!!! .i m saying very clearly that this money is available for healthcare expenses but how you spend that money is not my problem.

i dont think you heard me right? i wouldn't for the life of me mislead or ill advise a prospect/client to go spend that $$$ any which way they want!!!!! .i m saying very clearly that this money is available for healthcare expenses but how you spend that money is not my problem.

You do realize that there is an account set up for you and it's not your personal account to use anyway you see fit, right?

How you tell them that they have to spend the money is certainly going to be your problem if you tell them they can spend it on anything they want to.

Bahahahaha - hope your E&O is current and covers Medicare products.

If he is speaking of an MSA account, technically he is correct, the account holder can use the money as they wish. He tangentially touched on this in one of his posts when he mentioned tax advisor. The problem, which he is not saying he is presenting, is that if any of that money is spent, either accidentally or deliberately, on something other than qualified health expenses, there are income tax and income tax penalty consequences.

If he is speaking of an MSA account, technically he is correct, the account holder can use the money as they wish. He tangentially touched on this in one of his posts when he mentioned tax advisor. The problem, which he is not saying he is presenting, is that if any of that money is spent, either accidentally or deliberately, on something other than qualified health expenses, there are income tax and income tax penalty consequences.

Yep, you are correct....there would be consequences for sure.

Back