Need United Hertiage Contract

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Looking for an upline with top comp on a UH contract- Prefer one with a strong history on delivering leads- could careless about what type of access you have- I want you to deliver- contact me

Uh has regional directors who I believe are employees of the company thus you can get direct ga contracts but apparantly uh has a freeze on appointing ga's in many parts of the country. Not only that they don't have the respect to even return calls and tell you that and just ignore all calls. There base ga contract is 115% or more.Seems like a good company with a good product and some what agressive underwriting.

What does UH have that makes them stand out? Just looking at FEXQuotes they seem to be a middle of the pack carrier. What is their niche?

I think there niche is they seem to take a lot of ailments that other co's would grade or modify. Also their grade is very good at 30/70 I believe. They operate threw a ga system which gives the agent a more intimate experience dealing with the company thus no multiple layers of up lines. There comp and renewals are also good and no pos.Also co's out of the mid to far west like the dakota's and Idaho seem to value direct relationships with agents . Just my thoughts.

United Heritage Pros:

Diabetic Neuropathy Available for Level Coverage
2 Year Look-back on Heart Conditions for Level Coverage
3 Year Look-back on Cancer for Level Coverage
No Diabetes-Heart History Combo Knockout Questions
Depression/Bi-Polar considered for Level Coverage
1 Year Look back on most Heart/Circulatory and Cancer Conditions for Graded Coverage

Level Coverage for Pacemakers/Defibs after 12 months
Oxygen for Sleep Apnea is OK
Level Coverage for Prospects with Seizures
Level Coverage for Prospects Confined to Wheelchairs that can do primary Activities of Daily Living.
Graded Coverage for Hepatitis.

No Point of Sale Interview Option

Script checks based on "First-Fill" guidelines -- many meds like blood thinners, heavy cardiovascular meds, etc., that can be knockouts with some carriers are OK with United Heritage, as long as the script has been prescribed for more than 2 years, and the dosage level has not worsened.

United Heritage pays full comp on all ages for Level coverage (0-85), and on all ages for Graded (40-85). Graded prices are higher than 5Star's to make up for the high comp on Graded.

United Heritage Cons:

Not the low-price leader, more "middle-of-the-pack."
Smoker rates are not competitive.
Does not take plastic.
"First Fill" script guidelines can be a detriment -- if a client had a stroke 5 years ago and was started on Plavix/Coumadin 18 months ago, the best you can do with United Heritage is a Graded plan, since the first fill occurred before 24 months but greater than 12 months. These prospects would go to Transamerica as they underwrite based on "First Event" guidelines.

Basically, United Heritage is a good "bread and butter" product with some special niche underwriting situations.

However, the product is certainly not designed to be everything to everybody; if you require POS interviews in your business, you won't like UH. Or, if you feel low-pricing is most important when offering coverage to your clients, UH won't meet your requirements in many cases.

United Heritage Pros:

Diabetic Neuropathy Available for Level Coverage
2 Year Look-back on Heart Conditions for Level Coverage
3 Year Look-back on Cancer for Level Coverage
No Diabetes-Heart History Combo Knockout Questions
Depression/Bi-Polar considered for Level Coverage
1 Year Look back on most Heart/Circulatory and Cancer Conditions for Graded Coverage

Level Coverage for Pacemakers/Defibs after 12 months
Oxygen for Sleep Apnea is OK
Level Coverage for Prospects with Seizures
Level Coverage for Prospects Confined to Wheelchairs that can do primary Activities of Daily Living.
Graded Coverage for Hepatitis.

No Point of Sale Interview Option

Script checks based on "First-Fill" guidelines -- many meds like blood thinners, heavy cardiovascular meds, etc., that can be knockouts with some carriers are OK with United Heritage, as long as the script has been prescribed for more than 2 years, and the dosage level has not worsened.

United Heritage pays full comp on all ages for Level coverage (0-85), and on all ages for Graded (40-85). Graded prices are higher than 5Star's to make up for the high comp on Graded.

United Heritage Cons:

Not the low-price leader, more "middle-of-the-pack."
Smoker rates are not competitive.
Does not take plastic.
"First Fill" script guidelines can be a detriment -- if a client had a stroke 5 years ago and was started on Plavix/Coumadin 18 months ago, the best you can do with United Heritage is a Graded plan, since the first fill occurred before 24 months but greater than 12 months. These prospects would go to Transamerica as they underwrite based on "First Event" guidelines.

Basically, United Heritage is a good "bread and butter" product with some special niche underwriting situations.

However, the product is certainly not designed to be everything to everybody; if you require POS interviews in your business, you won't like UH. Or, if you feel low-pricing is most important when offering coverage to your clients, UH won't meet your requirements in many cases.

Thanks. Good info:yes:

Rearden since they operate on a regional director and basically ga platform and seem to be more of a direct relationship company are you still able to recruit with them as they seem to have a freeze on most ga contracts around the country?

Rearden since they operate on a regional director and basically ga platform and seem to be more of a direct relationship company are you still able to recruit with them as they seem to have a freeze on most ga contracts around the country?

I think the hiring freeze is for agents who want on the lead financing program. If a agent just wants a contract that will be ok.

What does UH have that makes them stand out? Just looking at FEXQuotes they seem to be a middle of the pack carrier. What is their niche?

I think we should get all the florida guys to call and ask when they will start selling in Florida.

I think we should get all the florida guys to call and ask when they will start selling in Florida.

Uh has applied to Florida it's the dept of insurance that's the hold up. You have to get approved in every county then their is a premium tax that is different in each county

Back