New 2 Minute ACA Express

I've seen the new ACA express lane. We used them last year. HealthSherpa and enrollmyself.com look like they're very similar platforms as well. What are the price differences between ACA, healthserpa and enrollmyself?

I've seen the new ACA express lane. We used them last year. HealthSherpa and enrollmyself.com look like they're very similar platforms as well. What are the price differences between ACA, healthserpa and enrollmyself?

ACAExpress.com offers three different implementations:

Standard
No setup fee, month to month
$12.50 per enrollment

Pro Express
No setup fee, month to month
$150 per month which includes first 75 applications at NO additional cost. Excess applications are $10
If have multiple agents in your org the included applications are "pooled" amongst th all. This means if one agent did 20 in a month the renaming 55 could be used by other agents. We are the only ones who aggregate like this

Tiered Enterprise
Designed for high volume agencies , call centers, etc.
No per seat / user fees since pricing is based on Tiers. Provides much more flexibility which high volume companies need.

Shoot me an email for more info, Q&A, etc at
[email protected]

Easy... on the Pro Express implementation, the first of each month you pay $150.00. Then during that month there is $0.00 charge for the first 75 agent assisted completed applications. After the first 75 they are $10.00 each.
If a client decides to fill the application out on their own would that be included in the 75 free applications or are the 75 free applications agent assisted applications only?

----------

It looks like the new fast app is only for US Citizens. Do you plan to add green card holders?

Pancur I noticed that your question about non citizen applicants still has not received a response. I asked a similar question to ACA Express support shortly after they opened the platform for SEP’s. I’m posting my original question and their response to me for anyone else that has the same question.

Below you will see the original question I sent to ACA Express support along with their reply.

My Question:
Will we be able to have a choice of accessing the Marketplace using ACA Express as well as using the new express application?
In my area I'm working with the Hispanic Initiative and many of the applicants although they have a social security number they also have a green card. How will they enter this information?

ACA Express Reply:
The Express Lane option is the only option available for processing applications. If you have applicants who are not US citizens they will need to be enrolled directly via the marketplace or entered into ACAExpress without their green card information. Omitting this information does not generally cause a problem during enrollment but these documents will likely be required by either the marketplace or the carrier afterwards.
End of reply.

Actually it’s the Marketplace who will request the documents. That’s where the nightmare begins. The carrier only wants the clients data and the money.

This question is important to me because not providing that information up front will cause them to have to submit documents which may or may not get processed. It’s more trouble than it’s worth and frustrating for the client. So for my immigrant clients I will be using a platform from an agency that I have a few contracts through. They still do the redirect through HC.gov so if you are working with immigrant families and do not want the headache of dealing with the submission of documents and cancelled subsidies it’s best to be thorough on the front end. If not you could end up spending your whole summer on the phone with HC.gov and your clients trying to clean up the mess. So all of the time you would save will be pointless.
For applicants who are citizens I will be using ACA Express. I used them last year and all my business transferred 100% to my NPN. Only one carrier had issues due to their third party biller who handled the NPN match ups. For me it was well worth it. What I really liked is having all my clients information in one place when I called the companies or HC.gov. No need to go to each company’s website to look up my clients. Besides in my area Mid-Atlantic companies such as CareFirst do not give us access to our exchange business. We are obligated to go through a GA so this platform really helps. Hope that answers your question. If there is anything I left out Kenny feel free to add.

Sherota, First to your post:

Q: "If a client decides to fill the application out on their own would that be included in the 75 free applications or are the 75 free applications agent assisted applications only?"

A: Yes, all applications whether agent enrolled via Dashboard or client DIY apply to the 75 in the Pro Express plan.

To the green card holder/etc. question; let me find out and will post later.

The Web brokers served about 14 percent of the 7 million people who bought new coverage through the HHS exchanges, or who actively shopped for coverage when they renewed existing HHS exchange coverage, according to AWHIB.

Web brokers: We piped in 14% of HHS exchanges' active enrollees | LifeHealthPro

As an FYI, ACAExpress.com is a member of AWHIB. The association is key in interfacing with CMS/Healthcare.gov to getting better API's and other protocols implemented for WBE's and agents as a whole. There is a full press release from AWHIB which will be released soon as well which drills down a bit more.

To the field for entering naturalization numbers from last week, yes we will be providing that functionality.

Also, was asked in another thread about the data in the files which can be exported from ACAExpress; the data our users can download is very broad and includes: Enrollment date, full info on the enrollees, Marketplace ID and much, much more. More data than any other WBE in fact.

Any updates on how green card holders will be handled on the ACAExpress website this year or does the answer I previously received from "support" still stand?

The ability to input Naturalization number already exists and will prior to OE start be adding Green Card input option when applicable as well.

Is ACA Express available through an Apple app on my Ipad? I am in the process of signing up for ACA through my FMO.

Is ACA Express available through an Apple app on my Ipad? I am in the process of signing up for ACA through my FMO.

We are tweaking the layout of the site so it is mobile optimized. If you are asking if ACAExpress is available as a native app which you could install on iPad, not at this time.

Back