New!!!i Need Help!!!!!

Senior Solutions paid you for 3 months. 1600 1st month then 1200 for the next two. Then you were on full commission. That was 2 years ago. I got paid 11% on med supps while other offices got paid 17%. Watch out who you work for.

I passed my licence exam on the first try too, I think it does have something to do with us being brilliant. I am more of a 'learn as you go' kind of person anyway, so I'm not freaking out about my lack of training. Also, the group I'm working with started me on a temporary salary, so if you're not getting paid, maybe you should split and find somewhere better :)

Okay, so I'll go ahead and toot my horn. I passed all 3 exams on the first try WITHIN TEN DAYS. That being said, I know that production is where the rubber meets the road. I'm a newbie, so I'll report back on that a little later when I have the results. :cool:

Hi new,
here not so happy with what I have been reading. I have been learning with thewww.license2go.net site yes its UA and was told by the branch manager I had to finish in 10 days or less [the site gives you 30] well Its not going as I had hoped. I will use up my 30 days on saturday the 12. so I figured the UA manager has given up on me.
I still want to do this, just figured I would go to a different company. but the traning is not going good. I know I can do this, I just need a better place to learn and get my license I can't aford to take the test more than once if I have to pay,I have allready paid for the class.
any suggestions how to get the traning I need to pass the state license in NC would be great. or whatever help you can give me.

thanks

I still want to do this, just figured I would go to a different company. but the traning is not going good. I know I can do this, I just need a better place to learn and get my license I can't aford to take the test more than once if I have to pay,I have allready paid for the class.
any suggestions how to get the traning I need to pass the state license in NC would be great. or whatever help you can give me.

Do you have a current job that is bringing in income? If money is tight I'd recommend that you go through the current class, visit your local library and pick up the Kaplan Study guide for the L/H exam. It comes with a cd that will give you a strong foundation before you take the licensing exams. Take the practice test until you score in the 80's and THEN take the licensing test.

There are numerous ways to study and different people have approaches to taking tests that are unique. You should focus more on learning the material and try not to think about how many times people you know have taken the test. Those stats are inconsequential in the long room.
If you don't have an outline of what you will be tested on I'd advise you to get one ASAP. Create some flash cards for each item and study, study study.....

Let us know how it works out....

Hi

I took an online class so when needed I could review what was said. I only needed to listen and take the practice test online for about 4 days then good the test for the license and passed maybe that could help you ? This was not in NC though

Im just a bit frustrated about this internet class so Im looking into other way of getting the traning so I can get my license. it sounds like each class is different, but having to pay for the class is a not easy at this time.
thanks for the advice.

Im just a bit frustrated about this internet class so Im looking into other way of getting the traning so I can get my license. it sounds like each class is different, but having to pay for the class is a not easy at this time.
thanks for the advice.

check out careerbuilder and find Physicians Mutual, they will help those who are just starting out.

Back