New to FE in SC

I guess you got on before they limited new guys to Texas.

My youngest son and one of my sisters and her kids live in Belleville.

It has more to do with alot say they can do fe telesales but majority can't cut it in a cc let alone being dedicated enough to sit at a desk and dial for 8 plus hours.

Belleville isn't that far from me since I'm over in Dearborn heights.

Exactly . . . .

There is a time and place for F2F - but, having Tele is a great option. When it storms in Georgia - it can rain for 3 straight days. Screw driving around in that . . .

Or snow...or bad health. There's definitely a place for telesales. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I agree with JD said, I couldn't stand being on the phone all the time. I like F2F.

So - you get Qualifiers and just close deals . . .

Not sure what you mean Tom. I can get almost anybody qualified for FE or Med Supp, and will close them while I'm there. There's the occasional real reason to come back, but for the most part, if you don't close them while you're there your chance at closing them drops greatly on a call back. Is that what you meant?

You said you didn't want to be on phone all day - so, take leads that have been pre-qualified and close the sale on phone. Or - take same leads and have them transferred to you live - you can be on golf course and close em . . .

Not sure what you mean Tom. I can get almost anybody qualified for FE or Med Supp, and will close them while I'm there. There's the occasional real reason to come back, but for the most part, if you don't close them while you're there your chance at closing them drops greatly on a call back. Is that what you meant?

You said you didn't want to be on phone all day - so, take leads that have been pre-qualified and close the sale on phone. Or - take same leads and have them transferred to you live - you can be on golf course and close em . . .

I usually create my own leads by telemarketing the scrubbed targeted data list...those are qualified on the phone and they know why I'm coming.

The names that are on the DNC list(90%), I cold door knock. If they let me in, that's when I qualify them and close them.

The few leads I have bought, I prefer to door knock. I'm a door knocker. That's the way I was trained by Globe Life in Lincoln, NE in 1973. Start on one side of the street, then work your way back down the other. That's not real efficient, so I've gone to cold door knocking the targeted data list. I believe that I gave you the idea of cold door knocking a targeted data list.

I believe that I gave you the idea of cold door knocking a targeted data list.

Brad with 360 did when he explained to me what DM non-responders are . . . It was like a light bulb flashing. It works too - tested it personally today.

Blank DM Card in hand - walk up to house - if lady outside - say "Mrs Jones?" - she says yes - you say - People in the neighborhood have been receiving cards like this and mailing them back to get more information on the new State Approved Insurance Plans. We never got one from you. Did you not receive one in the mail Mrs Jones? If not outside - knock on door and say same thing . . .

If I didn't have a bad back - I'd never buy a lead again and just use this system. Brad was a cool dude for sharing with me the concept . . .

----------

That's not real efficient, so I've gone to cold door knocking the targeted data list.

Have the list sorted based on mail route too. Will be as if you are following the route as a mail man would. Very efficient . . . Walking is good exercise too! We will be using college / high school kids that need extra money. Stay at home Moms / Dads too that can knock while kids in school + get exercise too!

I usually create my own leads by telemarketing the scrubbed targeted data list...those are qualified on the phone and they know why I'm coming.

The names that are on the DNC list(90%), I cold door knock. If they let me in, that's when I qualify them and close them.

The few leads I have bought, I prefer to door knock. I'm a door knocker. That's the way I was trained by Globe Life in Lincoln, NE in 1973. Start on one side of the street, then work your way back down the other. That's not real efficient, so I've gone to cold door knocking the targeted data list. I believe that I gave you the idea of cold door knocking a targeted data list.

Lets say I get a list from listshack.com how do I only get names that are on the DNC list to knock. I only see options to scrub the DNC names out for telemarketer list.

Ok, so lead program, or data list? If lead program, should the lead come directly to me?

Brad with 360 did when he explained to me what DM non-responders are . . . It was like a light bulb flashing. It works too - tested it personally today.

Blank DM Card in hand - walk up to house - if lady outside - say "Mrs Jones?" - she says yes - you say - People in the neighborhood have been receiving cards like this and mailing them back to get more information on the new State Approved Insurance Plans. We never got one from you. Did you not receive one in the mail Mrs Jones? If not outside - knock on door and say same thing . . .

If I didn't have a bad back - I'd never buy a lead again and just use this system. Brad was a cool dude for sharing with me the concept . . .

----------

Have the list sorted based on mail route too. Will be as if you are following the route as a mail man would. Very efficient . . . Walking is good exercise too! We will be using college / high school kids that need extra money. Stay at home Moms / Dads too that can knock while kids in school + get exercise too!

Did you ask Brad when was the last time he did that? Or did you just go along with the idea because it sounds cool.

I'm guessing the latter since that's how you do all your vetting of ideas.

Back