Newbie Starting Out

starbucks65

Can someone define the difference in comprehensive coverage and collision coverage.

Also, if I choose to give my clients plenty of Bodily Injury Liability, wouldn't choosing medical expenses as an option be redundant.

Thanks for any help.

Can someone define the difference in comprehensive coverage and collision coverage.

Also, if I choose to give my clients plenty of Bodily Injury Liability, wouldn't choosing medical expenses as an option be redundant.

Thanks for any help.

YOu need to stop selling something until you figure this out. If you don't know the difference between comprehensive coverage and collision coverage insurance, then how in the hell can you sell it? Please,,Please take the time to learn what you are selling, before you sell it.

This is a very basic question, that most people know and we dont sell car ins...

I didn't want to be the mean one, but since Mark started it, I will tell you basically the same thing.

I know the answer to both of those questions and have since I was in high school and DON'T sell car ins. You need to do as he says and learn about what you're selling....and not on a message board. You need to at least have a rudimentary understanding of a policy before you ask more complicated questions on here.

Good luck!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BTW, I'm intentionally not answering becsause I don't want you to go out with that small amount of knowledge and sell when you really don't understand P&C. Even though that seems mean to say, I think you'll sell more and be more confident if you learn some of this more basic stuff on your own.

Last edited:
BTW, I'm intentionally not answering becsause I don't want you to go out with that small amount of knowledge and sell when you really don't understand P&C. Even though that seems mean to say, I think you'll sell more and be more confident if you learn some of this more basic stuff on your own.

& not get sued for E & O as well.

Surely you had to answer this question to get your license!Go back and read the manual. That's what I did when I started.
You need to be clear in your head which coverage pays what and to whom because your job is to make it clear to the client before you sell it.
Surely you had to answer this question to get your license!Go back and read the manual. That's what I did when I started.
You need to be clear in your head which coverage pays what and to whom because your job is to make it clear to the client before you sell it.
Sorry about that double post - first time trying to send from my blackberry and it didn't look like it posted.

Last edited:
Sorry about that double post - first time trying to send from my blackberry and it didn't look like it posted.

That's OK!
That's OK!

Last edited:
Back