News & Info Related To 2017 Open Enrollment

We should become consultants. I don't see any other way to benefit from what we know untill all this game is over or straightened out. How much we should charge?

2% of MAGI.

Clearly, that's an affordable amount for any client you see. The gov't says so.

Plus, it's less than the penalty, so it's a pretty easy sell.

2% of MAGI.

Clearly, that's an affordable amount for any client you see. The gov't says so.

Plus, it's less than the penalty, so it's a pretty easy sell.

Sure, 2% of $100K is $2,000 on top of the absurd premium for health insurance, that will be an easy sale when pigs fly:mad::no:

How about 160% increase ? Nah, couldn't happen. Ooops. See attached.

Also interesting Freedom Life came back and asked for 70% increase, just to make sure they continue to be the most expensive in market and avoid having to insure with a real major medical policy. I have to imagine any rider is going to cost a lot more now.

Attachments

• 10-4-16 update for 2017_AZ_MM_THRESHOLD_RATE_INCREASE FILINGS_.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 9
October 17, 2016

Quick Question to Refresh My Memory:

If we write a person/family that is on a 0% commission plan right now (Plan Change, or 2016 SEP), with the same company, for 2017, they will remain 0% commissionable. Right?

October 17, 2016

Quick Question to Refresh My Memory:

If we write a person/family that is on a 0% commission plan right now (Plan Change, or 2016 SEP), with the same company, for 2017, they will remain 0% commissionable. Right?

For BCBS, yes.

Its carrier specific

For BCBS, yes.

Its carrier specific

Thanks for confirming, KGMom. Since 87% of Illinois IFP customers have BCBS already, and my area only has BCBS and Celtic-Ambetter for 2017, I'll have to add a 0% filter to lead processing.

Identifying prospects who purchased their plan during the 2016 SEP timeframe isn't difficult, but doing the same with prospects who made some kind of change to their 2016 plan won't be as cut and dry.

-ac

Thanks for confirming, KGMom. Since 87% of Illinois IFP customers have BCBS already, and my area only has BCBS and Celtic-Ambetter for 2017, I'll have to add a 0% filter to lead processing.

Identifying prospects who purchased their plan during the 2016 SEP timeframe isn't difficult, but doing the same with prospects who made some kind of change to their 2016 plan won't be as cut and dry.

-ac

You're smarter than me.

What are you thinking..that if they made a change after 4/1, we aren't getting paid?

Back