No fault Car accident - loss of use

I've gone over this several times, please see my previous responses.

Yes, I went over your post. I know what you are trying to say. You are saying that s he's my father and no rent was charged and possibly that it didn't happen at all. therefore we are filing false claim with insurance company. Something that it never happened.

Yes, I went over your post. I know what you are trying to say. You are saying that s he's my father and no rent was charged and possibly that it didn't happen at all. therefore we are filing false claim with insurance company. Something that it never happened.

You got it. He's now on your insurance policy and no money has changed hands.

You got it. He's now on your insurance policy and no money has changed hands.

Ok. Now i know which part you are trying say here. I'm just trying to understand here.

I added him to my policy for liability reason in case of accident. he used my car. i charged him a fee. I created invoice with balance. He submitted a invoice for reimbursement. But you are saying that since he is on my policy now and I'm not allow to charge him a fee. Therefore it fraud. Am I right?

A driver can get into an accident at any time, and it's essential to be protected and covered by your car insurance policy. Suppose you're in an accident and you're not insured. In that case, you'll end up having to pay out of pocket for damages to your car and injuries that you or your passengers incur. Anyway, in such cases, you better have the contact of a good lawyer. I can advise you to work with the guys from the Houston truck accident lawyer. He solved a few cases of mine when I was involved in car accidents. They are the best.

Last edited:
Go through your own collision coverage. It will be quicker and you can invoke the appraisal clause if you disagree with the total loss settlement. If you are going through the at fault party’s insurance, they will provide a rental or reimburse you for a rental at a fixed and reasonable daily rate. That is, if they have the limits to cover your cat and a rental. All in all, it’s always best to go through your own carrier for major damages or total loss.

Back