No POS

Americo, Equitable, KSKJ, RNA, AmAm, Lifeshield.

Those I can think of real quick. I'm sure there's more.

Kskj, RNA, AmAm all will call after your gone if it isn't done at POS, correct? I don't have Lifeshield so no clue on them.

Kskj, RNA, AmAm all will call after your gone if it isn't done at POS, correct? I don't have Lifeshield so no clue on them.

Yes on KSKJ, RNA and AmAm. My understanding on Lifeshield is that there is no POS or call afterwards.

He specifically asked about POS interviews.

I don't have MoO but I understand they don't have a mandatory POS.

If you don't run someone through the phone review for Omaha you're at a higher risk for them being interviewed afterwards.

The home service side of LBL doesn't require any phone interview, but it's also not a yes/no app. It is simplified issue, but they want details & meds for any "yes" answers on health. They also run script check & mib. If they need clarification, they send the agent back with a questionnaire. (BTW, you can sell the app on Bank draft mode if you don't want to collect.)

The home service side of LBL doesn't require any phone interview, but it's also not a yes/no app. It is simplified issue, but they want details & meds for any "yes" answers on health. They also run script check & mib. If they need clarification, they send the agent back with a questionnaire. (BTW, you can sell the app on Bank draft mode if you don't want to collect.)

That is the same as Columbian on their Home Service.. The CFG premium seems high but I wonder how it compares with other home service premiums.. How much is 10K AGE 65 Female NS on monthly collection mode with LBL? Would you happen have any rate with United Ins Co of America?

All I know is I can beat a United rate generally 12-15 years later.

I can too, but they are still hard to replace. The prospects rarely have a policy and you can't just call in and get the info. The home office won't give it to you. If that's the case, only the agent has that information.

Many times they have had the same agent for those 12-15 years who will come back to preserve their biz. I know an EFES agent that works in Chicago and Gary. She will schedule a time to meet face to face with the agent.

I'm not taking the time for that. I still replace them often, but they have been some of the hardest policies to replace over the years.

Back