No POS

That is the same as Columbian on their Home Service.. The CFG premium seems high but I wonder how it compares with other home service premiums.. How much is 10K AGE 65 Female NS on monthly collection mode with LBL? Would you happen have any rate with United Ins Co of America?

$57.29/mo. Same rate for tobacco or non-tobacco. Roughly equal to their FE NT bank draft rate for standard. (Preferred not available for home service.)
I don't have a United rate, but if they're the same as Reliable, they're generally 20-30% higher.

What's the CFG HS premium on the same lady?

$57.29/mo. Same rate for tobacco or non-tobacco. Roughly equal to their FE NT bank draft rate for standard. (Preferred not available for home service.)
I don't have a United rate, but if they're the same as Reliable, they're generally 20-30% higher.

What's the CFG HS premium on the same lady?

$66.20 Home Service Rate... $57.59 EFT.... Tobacco $81.20 and $70.73. Considerably higher.. :1frown:

$66.20 Home Service Rate... $57.59 EFT.... Tobacco $81.20 and $70.73. Considerably higher.. :1frown:

LBL beats just about any other debit company, especially at ages over 50. Their thinking is that older clients are more persistent, so they rate them accordingly.
The other debit companies seem to view seniors more from the paradigm of mortality risk. SNL's HS division, for example, has really great rates up to about age 40. But their senior rates are HORRIBLE!

LBL beats just about any other debit company, especially at ages over 50. Their thinking is that older clients are more persistent, so they rate them accordingly.
The other debit companies seem to view seniors more from the paradigm of mortality risk. SNL's HS division, for example, has really great rates up to about age 40. But their senior rates are HORRIBLE!

Columbian's underage MDO rates are not a whole lot higher than most standard whole life plans. At least their app is yes or no, accept or reject. No POS. They do run a RX and MIB check.

----------

They also have a better product that you can write on Home Service that is issued in amounts of $25,000 to $99,999. An age 35 F NS is $26.33 home service, $21.82.. How does that compare to LBL's debit plan? It is a high CV accumulation plan with a little over 15K paid up in 20 years.. If someone needs home service this seems it would be reasonable.

Columbian's underage MDO rates are not a whole lot higher than most standard whole life plans. At least their app is yes or no, accept or reject. No POS. They do run a RX and MIB check.

----------

They also have a better product that you can write on Home Service that is issued in amounts of $25,000 to $99,999. An age 35 F NS is $26.33 home service, $21.82.. How does that compare to LBL's debit plan? It is a high CV accumulation plan with a little over 15K paid up in 20 years.. If someone needs home service this seems it would be reasonable.

LBL doesn't write HS over 30k. If a younger client needs a higher amount, I have other companies that will go to 50k on debit. I'm not clear on the amount you're quoting on the 35FNS. Is it 25k? At 25k LBL debit is $48.30. (That rate includes adb & wp) Is that CFG plan the participating plan that buys small amounts of paidup whole life combined with decreasing term & paidup additions?

LBL doesn't write HS over 30k. If a younger client needs a higher amount, I have other companies that will go to 50k on debit. I'm not clear on the amount you're quoting on the 35FNS. Is it 25k? At 25k LBL debit is $48.30. (That rate includes adb & wp) Is that CFG plan the participating plan that buys small amounts of paidup whole life combined with decreasing term & paidup additions?

Typo.. Should have been $20K as the minimum and that is what I quoted.. 25K with WP and DB is $37.59 debit premium. Vanilla WL... They do have a term to 65 you can add on the primary insured.. You can also add 3 additional insureds with the term to 65 and you can add a child rider. So if you had a mother that had a couple of 20 year old kids at home and then a couple of under 19s, she could insure them all on her policy.

Back