Non affliliated lead companies

Colorado Newbie

Super Genius
Kenai, AK
Ok, please forgive me if I am restarting a thread that has been beaten to death. (I looked and could not find one on this exact subjet but I have been wrong before)

What lead companies out there are non affiliated? And yes I know we are taking their word on this kind of thing.

I know Leadco is one of them and someone said Prospect Zone. I will say I used PZ a year ago and got fed up with being the 10th caller with every lead I recieved from them. Have they changed?

Your input is greatly appreciated

Are you asking which lead company does not have affiliate (junk) leads and generates all of their own leads?

Is that the question?

PZ is junk. Whether they use affiliates or not, the quality is horrible.

Leadco...they say they don't use affiliates. I guess that might be true.

Leads4agents.com does not use affiliates. I'm fairly certain of that.

NetQuote does although they say the have it under control (snicker, snicker).

Leads4agents.com does not use affiliates. I'm fairly certain of that.

Correct.

Virtually everyone uses affiliates even though they do not admit it. Even without affiliates there are a lot of games these people play.

There are really two types of leads "User Initiated" and "Non User Initiated". i.e. Did the CLIENT INITIATE the request or not.

Companies that use affiliates can be more flexible in crediting leads.

I ran across a company last year, can't recall the name, that (said) they do not use affiliates. Leads were north of $10 each and almost impossible to get a credit.

Personally, I would rather pay less, have liberal credit for bum leads (and no caps) than deal with a company that will fight me for credit or tell me they will only credit 10 - 15% of my requests.

Back