Non commissionable PDPs

Yes Cigna paying commissions but the devils in the details about the tiers. Again Cigna’s throwing the kitchen sink at aep to avoid mass defections before their mapd business taken over . You move them there this yr i bet you have to rewrite next yr . I wrote a few partial duals with Cigna this yr . The plan was awesome and it didn’t change a big

Yes Cigna paying commissions but the devils in the details about the tiers. Again Cigna’s throwing the kitchen sink at aep to avoid mass defections before their mapd business taken over . You move them there this yr i bet you have to rewrite next yr . I wrote a few partial duals with Cigna this yr . The plan was awesome and it didn’t change a big
So what? At least its an option. And a PDP at $16. HOT DAMN.

I would marry Cigna if they were my type.

If I don't move them it will cost me 20k, if I got to move them next year I will,

Did they pass down the rates?
NMA = National Marketing Alliance.. The big fish....I'm just a little fish and no, the only rates I have seen are Cigna's and they are saying the lowest one (SAVER) is averaging $16 nationally and is commissionable. The "Extra" will also be paying commissions

If I don't move them it will cost me 20k, if I got to move them next year I will,
Are we sure it’s legal for them to just yank commissions on current business? I can see if the plan goes away but if they stay in the same WellCare PDP you would think your contract would protect you for written business?

Are we sure it’s legal for them to just yank commissions on current business? I can see if the plan goes away but if they stay in the same WellCare PDP you would think your contract would protect you for written business?
Think all commissions are going to start to go away.

Well if the big fmo’s stood up for us agent the way the protested their money getting cut we might have a chance, but that's not happening

Back