Non Pays Late Pays Etc

If you are setting every client up to draft the day they get paid you shouldn't have many NSF's. It seems like the only times I get someone that NSF's on accident are the 50 year olds that are still working & not on SSI or SS.

You would think that someone working would be better with making payments but I would take someone on SSI or SS any day.

What I started doing is I set them to draft on the 1st or 2nd Friday of every month. Since they get paid every other Friday at least I have a 50/50 shot of them getting paid the same day they are drafted!

When normal bill dates fall on weekend and holidays this always comes up one way or another.

When we switched to SS billing, it reduced our NSFs by 75% when benefits fell on a weekend/holiday. Sometimes you simply need to be proactive rather than reactive.

When we switched to SS billing, it reduced our NSFs by 75% when benefits fell on a weekend/holiday. Sometimes you simply need to be proactive rather than reactive.

It's puzzling why any final expense carrier has not yet instituted true SS billing.

There is a difference between true Social Security building and using second third fourth Wednesday.

True Social Security billing in my eyes means the insurance carrier is the first person to get paid after the government deposit some money into the person's account.

Back