North American Senior Benefits

She said she hates the daily calls but I look at it as free way to learn more about final expense. She tried to recruit me but I don't like the the commissions they offer. I like the TYPE-3 FMO- The FE Focused, one or two person agent/FMO that pays higher commissions and offer great training and I don't have to recruit other agents. The lead program at NASB sucks I like the leads at the TYPE 3 FMO better.

She said she hates the daily calls but I look at it as free way to learn more about final expense. She tried to recruit me but I don't like the the commissions they offer. I like the TYPE-3 FMO- The FE Focused, one or two person agent/FMO that pays higher commissions and offer great training and I don't have to recruit other agents. The lead program at NASB sucks I like the leads at the TYPE 3 FMO better.

Music to our ears!

Come toward the light.

"She said she hates the daily calls but I look at it as free way to learn more about final expense. She tried to recruit me but I don't like the the commissions they offer. I like the TYPE-3 FMO- The FE Focused, one or two person agent/FMO that pays higher commissions and offer great training and I don't have to recruit other agents. The lead program at NASB sucks I like the leads at the TYPE 3 FMO better."

I've been with the company since day one. To be fair, my manager and I (friends of 10 years) said to each other: If there is a better opportunity out here to provide for our family (and we looked at many), then that's where we will be. Let's give this a fair shot and see where it leads us. Fair? Fair.

Regarding our morning call, I'm willing to bet she's not writing business. Nothing against her, but what I've found is that the people who don't enjoy the calls have a technique problem or they don't like to work. One guy said a pissing contest. Someone else said bragging. I've only seen it as a way to hold yourself accountable, focus on what's important at the start of your day, learn tips and techniques on approach, overcoming objections... nothing too important ;) It's also a reminder that anyone at anytime can have a stellar day and you get to watch people improve. Today a woman reported $4,500 yesterday who has only been with us several months and had never had a day like that before. It makes me happy to see someone work hard and earn the opportunity to share their techniques.

Let me comment on the recruiting aspect. NASB is not NAA, AIL or any other recruiting, MLM-type company. I cannot speak for every manager at NASB, but I'll tell you this. Myself, my manager and everyone else I've spoken to here agrees that if you don't know what the hell you're doing, I don't want you recruiting anyone. If you can't write business (4kish a week) it's an activity or approach(technique) issue... so why would anyone get in your car to ride with you? I certainly don't want someone in your car. Now don't get me wrong, if you have several people who want to come aboard, I will train them for you, field their calls if they are stuck in a house... and fully take the reigns until you are at a place where you can take them from me. MLM style brokerages are pretzel logic. LETS LOCK IN A GUY UNDER YOU! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! then they go.. so Steve, how are you doing? "well Jo, I'm not making any money... but this guy...." And guess what... you sound like you're selling Amway. If you're building, you have deposits to show. Not to mention building is a huge commitment. I talk people out of building, because if I stack or trust people under you and you aren't willing to put in the time required... house of cards falls, people lose respect for you... people quit. There's a reason NASB is doing 800k a week after 22 months. Why my manager after 22 months has a team doing 300k a week.

Commission level, leads and all of that jazz. I wish I could pull all of you guys on a conference call (to those who care) and just have this in a normal, nonchalant conversational setting because it's very easy for texts like this to appear angry, arrogant, koolaid chugging...etc Notice we never assume someone is just speaking in smooth, calm manner. But that's what it is...

...Remy Martin swirling in the left, cigar lit in the right; hanging around a fire pit... I can tell you that I don't have a giant team (yet ;) and 90% of my income is from my own pen. Let's compare deposits. Mr. Bboman who claims we suck and Stanggfloss who doesn't like our commissions and all the guys who have their big 115%. I'm on a lower level than you. My agents are on a lower level than myself and I'm willing to put money on some of them over a lot of you. Because I've brought on many of you. I don't mean to sound arrogant or narcissistic... but isn't that what it's all about? What's more important... commission level or monthly deposit statement?

Remember guys, I'm the levelheaded guy that came in and said, I'm going to open my mind and keep my eyes and ears open for everything else out there. And if it came down to it, Love ya Craig, but I love my family more, I'm out of here. Turns out NASB is a phenomenal opportunity, especially for a struggling or brand new agent to make it happen.

Last edited:
Back